feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #8- A Looming Swap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional #8- A Looming Swap Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #8- A Looming Swap   Confessional #8- A Looming Swap Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:17 pm

The birds are singing, the fish are flopping, and everything about Marquesas is springing to life. I'm a little worried that RTF may flip, but as far as I know, Nicole and tebow are with me. I'm still going to be apprehensive about them, because I know that they could EASILY bond and take me out once they are given the opportunity. Anyway, back to RTF, he hasn't replied to many of my messages, so I know that he will probably be on the fence in terms of alliances. And Eric hasn't made any advances towards me either. I approach him for an alliance, he accepts, ask questions about who we can trust, I reply, and he doesn't reply until he wants to know who to vote out. Obviously very fishy and he has no intentions to keep me around too long. I guess he shouldn't be mad once he's voted out. Despite all of this, I want our tribe to win tonight, because I do not want us to crack right before a tribe swap. It will be hard to know who we can trust.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #8- A Looming Swap
Page 1 of 1