feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #18- Throwing Fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional #18- Throwing Fun Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #18- Throwing Fun   Confessional #18- Throwing Fun Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Honestly, I think that throwing the challenge would be most beneficial to me because it is almost guaranteed that Oxy is leaving, and at this point, if a Rotu member is leaving, then my odds at survival are higher. If our tribe wins, then either Jack or Dickey will be out, and even though Oxy would join them, I trust them over Oxy, especially by this point. Upon merge, the only known cliques would be Vic/Cindy, Daniel/b94-1/JB, RTF/me, and Jack/Dickey. Pixie is a wild card, but I think she would align with Daniel's trio. I don't trust that group, mainly because I haven't spoken with either b94-1 or Daniel. I hope Jack/Dickey can grasp someone else, and perhaps there would be a fighting chance upon merge. ^_^
Back to top Go down

Confessional #18- Throwing Fun
Page 1 of 1