feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #14- Vic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional #14- Vic Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #14- Vic   Confessional #14- Vic Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:44 am

Vic is an amazing guy! I know I kinda touched on this in the cast analysis, but he really is. I approached him for an alliance, and he pretty much said he couldn't guarantee full security, but he would try his hardest. THIS is the social game that everyone needs to play, not the one people are striving for these days. He inspires me to be more truthful, and I might end up doing that. I really hope that our alliance could work out, and it COULD, but only if marbleann/Oxy do not have a deal with him, because as far as I know, marbleann is following Oxy (she said she would "ask Oxy" whenever I asked who the fourth person could be in our alliance). I hope Vic and I could turn the tables and do great! Let's do this thang!
Back to top Go down

Confessional #14- Vic
Page 1 of 1