feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #17- The Wrath of Oxy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional #17- The Wrath of Oxy Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #17- The Wrath of Oxy   Confessional #17- The Wrath of Oxy Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

It seems like Oxy has kinda given up on this tribe, and it sucks that he may be the one leaving. I think he's great, but he is going to flip to the people that I'm aligned with (Jack and Dickey), so I need to make sure that I am their third wheel, NOT him. Eventually I'll have to regain some trust, but for now, I need to do what's best to come out on top. Vic and Cindy are a solid two. Oxy and RTF will NOT work together. Their votes cancel out. I think Oxy's fate is sealed. I would much prefer Rotu eliminate one of their own, but then Dickey may be the one leaving, and I think he is cool </3

I have also been chatting with JB, so I know where his head lies. He's willing to work together postmerge, and if he keeps his word, I might be able to swing back into control. Gotta take it one day at a time, though.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #17- The Wrath of Oxy
Page 1 of 1