feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #12- The Swap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional #12- The Swap Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #12- The Swap   Confessional #12- The Swap Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:48 pm

So the swapped tribes are posted and well, there's good news and bad news. The good thing is, I am no longer on the same tribe as Eric. I will not be targeted by him, but I am aware that Pixie may be the first one on their hit list. Tebow was eliminated, and two of her three remaining allies were swapped to the other side. I was a little fortunate in the swap, but then again, I'm really not. We have six people on our tribe. I have RTF on my side, but I don't know who likes him. This will be a little tough. I've spoken to Tara a little before, so I have messaged her for an alliance. A legit one. I also spent PMs to Oxy, Vic, and marbleann, but I am almost certain that they may exchange messages and I will end up a target. My options are severely limited, and with another purple rock, things may be chaotic. I am at a disadvantage now, which sucks a lot. Another disadvantage is being on the lower end of the numbers, especially when merge comes around. Even if I made the merge, Eric would definitely have the numbers. I am on a sinking ship, but I'm going to hope for the best. I might have to betray a lot of people to get there, but at the end of the day, I also have to consider the jury. ANYONE can lie to the top, but only few can assuage the jury enough to garner their votes. I do not plan to be some evil mastermind, but I will not go down without a fight.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #12- The Swap
Page 1 of 1