feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #6- Scapegoat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional #6- Scapegoat Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #6- Scapegoat   Confessional #6- Scapegoat Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Lacey is officially going to be the scapegoat. Once our tribe loses tomorrow (it's bound to happen since Lacey hasn't signed up and and Nicole/I work tomorrow night), then Lacey will be the one voted off. This will keep Eric thinking that him and I are cool; however, IF we face tribal again, he will be the one voted off. He's a challenge threat, and with the looming swap, it wouldn't matter too much, especially with the tribe swap. You're a social enigma and are bound to make friends with the opposing tribe. Not an assumption, but a precaution.

Anyway, Nicole doesn't trust Eric, and Eric doesn't find her valuable. It's a win-win situation for me, though, because I can keep the heat off of me. In addition, I will try convincing Nicole to try talking to tebow, mainly because I want to know if I can trust them. It'll be an interesting season, for sure.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #6- Scapegoat
Page 1 of 1