feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany  Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany    Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Well, I've been thinking about voting off Eric. Once he reads these confessionals, he'll probably laugh (or at least I hope so) mainly because I think he will outlast me one way or another. I don't see our tribe losing tonight, and tomorrow the game will be leveled again. I love his comment during the challenge, about "fraternizing with the enemy", because in this game, I've only spoken to Cindy about anything related to this game. I haven't reached out to anyone over there yet, which will most likely come back to haunt me. However, I don't know the dynamics of that tribe, nor can I fully trust them. Anyway, if Eric is voted out tonight, I would see major scrambling going on, which would make the game more intense, but luckily, there will be a tribe swap. I was telling Nicole that if we are on the same tribe as Eric, he could easily make connections with others, and if we were on opposing tribes, he would be a challenge threat. This makes her want him out, but at the moment, she doesn't realize that I am just as likely (if not more) to flip. Not entirely though, because I wanna genuinely work with certain people. I dunno. It's too early to call anything now. Just gotta wait a little.
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany    Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 am

You were gonna flip on me, and side with that thing??? :/ That so isnt a very good forgiveness thing.lol
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany    Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:58 am

What are you, Nicole, five?
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany    Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:59 am

Yes Eric I'm five. I was kidding good lord.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany    Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany    Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 am

Just saying that Eric wasn't the only one capable of flipping. I can play a dirty game too. However, in this game, I was a little more honest with things, except in the first two tribals. =]
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany    Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:03 am

I ended up flipping... But stayed loyal to you. Until I knew you were gonna be voted out of the game. Not that I voted for you anyways.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany    Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:05 am

Ah it sucked fighting to stay in when everybody is doing it because they felt like they had another option. Ironically, the people who felt so left soon after I did. Haha I won't go down without kicking and screaming ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany    Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessional #7- Midchallenge Epiphany
Page 1 of 1