feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #10- Feckless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional #10- Feckless Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #10- Feckless   Confessional #10- Feckless Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Apparently I'm feckless for playing the game, and sucking the fun out of the game because I'm playing the game. But not Eric, who isn't taking the fun out at all with his incessant insults, condescending comments, and other outbursts. I was on the verge of trying to change my vote, but he's made it clear that he doesn't desire to work with me. More important news, Dickey is questioning our alliance, but the truth is, I want to go to the finals with Dickey now. RTF is a good guy, but I bond a lot more with Dickey. Thats where Eric is wrong. He thinks I want Nicole, tebow, and RTF in the final 4 with me. Not a chance. I am taking out swap threats, and then when we have our teams, I need to take out the weakest players. It's what I did this season already. Why would I break this consistency?
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #10- Feckless   Confessional #10- Feckless Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:43 am

lol you not appreciating Shambo <3
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #10- Feckless   Confessional #10- Feckless Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:48 am

Haha, I'm not too great at recognizing Survivors. I've only watched like three and a half seasons but I try my best to understand the jargon. Or with twists, in the case of this game. Ask Max, I literally used wiki to find out if there were any twists. While some used it to reinforce their memory of the swap, it was completely new to me. And btw, why didn't you tell me about Oxy being with you guys? The others suspected it and I had approached him but he denied it. Had I known, I wouldn't have voted off marbleann and I had tried rallying against someone else.
Back to top Go down
Dickey

Dickey

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #10- Feckless   Confessional #10- Feckless Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:49 am

Dino <3 I wanted F2 with you too (lol sorry Eric)
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #10- Feckless   Confessional #10- Feckless Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:53 am

I wanted F2 with Jack so I can't be too mad.
Back to top Go down
Dickey

Dickey

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #10- Feckless   Confessional #10- Feckless Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:54 am

such a whore.
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #10- Feckless   Confessional #10- Feckless Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:56 am

I would type xoxo but that would validate you saying I'm a whore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #10- Feckless   Confessional #10- Feckless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessional #10- Feckless
Page 1 of 1