feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Daniel Confessional

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DanielB

DanielB

The Daniel Confessional Empty
PostSubject: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:07 pm

So my Confessional was just opened. Holla. I am aligned with everyone but MarbleAnn. ha.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:13 pm

I will probably get out at the Tribe Swap as it screwed me last time. haha. I never got my proper footing back after the swap, and at merge I FAILED.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:16 am

So I said I wasn't going to take control of this game and I was going to be Vic's bitch...but It totally picked the person to be voted out tonight. hahaha.

Anyways....

I vote out Dtor.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:41 pm

I sucked ass today. My power was down because of the storm. Blah. Anyways, I have a baseball game tommorow so I will be a loser in the challenge tommorow too. haha.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Lord Jesus. I really hope I didn't make the mistake and really put my name on an even number which like no one from my tribe did. O_O Please lord dont let the tribes be chosen by even/odd.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Eric approached me wanting me to vote out Nicole(with him/JSB/Dickey), as she is aligned with Dino and RTF. I agreed but then I got to thinking.....we could totally convince Nicole to instead vote out Eric and me/JB/B9 could vote Eric and that will break up that alliance within our new tribe, and give US MAJORITY ON THIS TRIBE!!!!!!!

That way we will definitely make jury, can get rid of three HUGE threats in DICKEY, ERIC, JSB and join back with Vic/Oxy/Cindy at merge and COMPLETELY dominate.

Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:00 pm

This ugly stanky looking Robert dude=WINNING. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Eric will go tonight...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:43 pm

I vote Eric. *Crosses Fingers*
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:43 pm

I vote Rob
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:12 pm

I really miss Oxy and Vic. JB of course ruined this plan, and if Eric doesn't go, I will be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:27 pm

FUCK. IF JB messes up my plans I will be one hot ass dude.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:30 pm

JB is pissing me off! IF HE RUINS THIS FOR ME I AM GOING TO BE SO FUCKING PISSED
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:55 pm

So everything has worked out in my favor so far. I really need to talk game with everyone. I am slightly confused as to where Oxy stands in this game, as I now know that I can trust JB and that he will do what I say, as of now.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:25 pm

I again, don't trust Oxy. I wish Vic would get his ass online so I can speak to him.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:18 am

Voting Dickey.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:02 pm

I must admit it was tough at first to send Dickey home. I was almost willing to work an angle to make sure Jack went instead of Dickey but Dickey decided he wanted to try and target me, which was a huge mistake for him because I was willing to keep him.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Ratchet folks! So seeing that I am the HBIC in this bitch, I am being targetted by Jack this week. I AM NOT GOING!
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:53 am

i vote oxy
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:24 am

Oxy again just to be safe<3
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:28 am

I would have stayed up all night to win Immunity. I am playing a very agressive game and I plan to win a couple more immunities because I WANT TO WIN THIS GAME.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:39 am

I think its funny that I've gotten that I don't really play the game and that people easily use me and stuff but in this game, people are saying that I am running things. Laughing

I don't think I am neccesarily running everything, but right now I am looking pretty good. If I was Vic I would backstab me sooner than later, because I could definitely beat him with the game I have played so far.

I have JB and B9 both as final twos. Vic and I have no final two, which I have to remember since I talk to Vic about everything. I plan on getting to Final Five, and taking Vic out then. I want to get to the final three with JB and B9 and I will beat them easily in a final challenge, and I don't know who I am going to take with me to the end. I think I could beat either of them.

I think Survivor Marquesas is the game for me to win. No wonder I liked this season so long ago, and 4 is my favorite number its the 4th season holla. Wink I wish I was someone cool like KATHY VAVRICK OBRIEN<3<3<3<3<3

KATHY APPRECIATION<3<3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:42 pm

I am still running this bitch Wink
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm getting kind of scared to take JB to the final two now. He is communicating to the people I am not.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:13 am

I vote Jack.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 am

Bootlist:
9) Jack
Cool Dino
7) RTF
6) Nicole
5) Vic
4) Tara
3) JB
2) B9
1) Daniel

<3

Here is the changes made to this since people tried to fuck with me and I fucked them before they fucked me holla fuckers.

7) Vic
6) RTF
5) JB
4) Tara
3) Nicole
2) B9
1) Daniel

Last edited by DanielB on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 am

These two are really annoying me. And I am super tired but they are just annoying the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm pretty sure I want Dino gone next. I am not scared of RTF or Nicole and could easily rid of them at any point. Vic is someone who is on my list to watch out for as well. I might use Nicole to help take out Vic.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 am

I vote Dino.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daniel Confessional
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next