feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Daniel Confessional

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DanielB

DanielB

The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:46 pm

This will be the most difficult vote. I voted Dino, but he is so social that they don't want to vote him because they like him.

I for sure have three votes, now if only I can get Vic to vote that way. Tara and Nicole both made it clear they wouldn't vote against him. RTF doesn't want him to go. They have 4 not voting that way, but not neccesarily voting together. Wink
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:37 am

I vote Vic
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Gosh this vote was horrible. I am regretting it so bad. I didn't want to backstab him, but I think it was neccesary though because I believe he would have gotten to me and put me out of the game. Now that he is gone, I believe I myself will win this game.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:23 am

Voting RTF.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 pm

I don't need anyone's votes to tell me I played the best game. I played the hell out of this game and have controlled just about every boot. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 pm

1. False
lilvic made a thread with this title "Subliminal Message(?)"

2. False
Vecepia was the first person voted out of this game?

3. True

There has been 2 tie votes in this game

4. False
Dino posted this statement "I cant wait. I guess I'll struggle getting up tomorrow morning. Luckily only one Endurance Challenge next season. And it only involves 3 people"

5. True
The first challenge was at 8:00 p.m. central

6. True One of RTF's numbers yesterday was 12

Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:00 am

I vote JB. *Stabs you before you stab me*
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 am

^Post all that Max.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 am

that would not fit on your piece of paper, lol
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunquesas.forumotion.com
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 am

Yes it would!!!! haha
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:21 am

Post TC you lazy ass
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:58 pm

i posted questions and they vanished Sad
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunquesas.forumotion.com
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:10 pm

haha your nuts! There were never any questions posted. Laughing You musta hit preview instead of post and thought you posted them
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Set 1

Jenna Morasca
Amber Brkich
Courtney Yates
Carolina Eastwood

They are all Survivor players, and all have a boyfriend or husband who is a former Survivor Contestant.

Set 2

Brandon Quinton
Charlie Herschel
Richard Hatch
Shambo Waters

They are all Survivor players who are gay.

Set 3

Brenda Lowe
Paschal English
Matty Whitmore
Rafe Judkins

They are all Survivor players who didn't see their boots coming, and their final two alliance reached the end of the game.

Set 4

Coby Archa
David Murphy
Jaime Dugan
Gretchen Cordy

They are all Survivor players, who are orginally from the south?
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:32 pm

I vote Tara.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Max I know this game is kind of boring and is following the Redemption Island formula....I get that. BUT YOU NEED TO START PAYING ATTENTION TO THE DAMN GAME AND GETTING YOUR ASS ON THE BALL!

K thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:32 pm

I honestly don't like this challenge.

Say I am bitching, I really don't care but....

they knew the challenge would be at 8:30 central or 9:00 central. They also knew it would be ENDURANCE. THEREFORE they should have been here, and it should have been the same normal rules where you post between time stamps and you all start at the same time....

I would have won. But now, I have no fucking idea whats going to happen. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:02 am

I AM TAKING NICOLE TO THE FINAL TWO.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 pm

It was a tough vote, not gonna lie =\
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:37 pm

You saw the bitchy moany whiney confessional before I deleted it. Laughing DAMN YOU DINO!
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Haha my eyes see nothing =]
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:23 pm

I knew the final challenge was at that time and that it was ENDURANCE. I was with family how could I tell them oh gotta run I have to be at a challenge. Doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 pm

I was frustrated that it wasn't the normal Endurance challenge since you guys weren't here as that would have been an easy win for me.
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:29 pm

You won it either way. Plus having a challenge on a friday, was not easy to begin with anyways. lol
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:32 pm

I know. haha. I bitched before. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daniel Confessional   The Daniel Confessional - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daniel Confessional
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2