feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exit Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dickey

Dickey

Exit Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Exit Confessional   Exit Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:25 am

Well, I am out.

In truth, it is solely on myself why I am voted out, as I had made poor decisions in the game. I understand why I am voted out, but there are a lot of people who play this game in a way that I personally do not respect. Playing this game reminded of the way some people decide to play, and I remembered why I haven't played a game in a while [barring HvV]. But hey, they play how they play and don't really need my respect to do it. So more power to them.

This was a good game, Max. I really appreciate the amount of effort you put into it. You had good and fun challenges for us to keep on our toes. Good luck to Jack, I hope he can do something to worm his way into the finals.

Thanks for having me!
Back to top Go down
Dickey

Dickey

Exit Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Confessional   Exit Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:13 am

lol @ me forgetting to vote. Umm Daniel, i guess.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Exit Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Confessional   Exit Confessional Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:58 am

sry I let you down Dickey ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exit Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Confessional   Exit Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exit Confessional
Page 1 of 1