feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jury in session

Go down 
+6
DanielB
B94-1
lilvic
PixieMistress
JB_is_awesome
Max
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Jury in session - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 pm

this is more difficult than I thought Very Happy im gonna go James Lipton in a sec
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Jack, Cindy and Dino still need to address the final 2
once they have, please post a closing statement
jurors can vote in their confessionals only once both have posted their final statement
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunquesas.forumotion.com
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Ok congrats you two.

Pick someone from the Jury who you want to be in the final 2 with you and explain why.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Ok this is for both of you to answer

What do you love?
What do you hate?
What s your favorite Word?
What is your least Favoite word?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?
What's your Favorite swear word?
What do yo uwant god to say to you when you get to the Pearly gates?
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:02 pm

I'll make my comments/questions soon. Just got off of work </3
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Cindy: I would pick JB. He would be sitting here with me if it wasn't for the miscommunication between us, which was totally my fault.

What do you love?

I love the sport of baseball.

What do you hate?

I believe that hate is a strong word, but I can say that I hate hypocrites.

I don't have a favorite word, but I guess if I had to pick one, it would be the word four. I am obsessed with the number 4, so its a no brainer that I love the word as well. Wink

Honestly, there are lots of words I don't like. The words poop, infection, tinkle, twat, and even the word BOO when used to refer to someone all come to mind. But my least favorite would have to be twat. It sounds so nasty.

What sound do you love?

The sound of music!

What sound do you hate?

When I can hear someone chewing on something or slurping. I am like UGH. Especially in the morning time, because my ears can hear better then, and its really irritating.

I say bitch a lot when it refers to a friend of mine, so I would say the word bitch is my favorite as I use it a lot.

Please forgive me for everything I have done on Earth. I know I am not the best person ever, and I have done so much that would warrant me to the gates of hell, but I would like you to forgive me for all of my sins and grant me into the gates of Heaven.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Good afternoon/evening for the two of you! Both of you posted LOOOONG opening statements, which kinda suggests that none of you are adequately confident that you know how to address the jury. I'm not bashing you guys, because the two of you were able to do outdo yourselves in this game, and it shows by you two being the final two candidates. Daniel, your game was honest, contrary to what people say. Nicole, your game was existent, contrary to what people say. 

First off, I want to clarify that proceeding my elimination, I was planning to vote Daniel to win in the end. Why? I had seen that he had some control, and he would not relinquish it at any cost. However, I did not expect Nicole to be sitting in the final 2. 

The interesting points about both of your posts- 

Daniel, you played a great social game. You were approachable and people were able to work with you, even if it didn't exactly benefit them. However, there are a few things I wanna check out. Daniel, around the time of my elimination, we spoke for a while, and I had pleaded my case. You had assured me that you would analyze your situations and consider working with me even further, if it would benefit you. However, after all was said and done, you eventually said that you had to work with your allies in order to get as far as you could, because you had it all planned out. I was wondering if you wanted to waste time or raise false hope, because no one wants to campaign for themselves if there is no absolute possibility. It seemed kinda like a slap in the face. Perhaps I misinterpreted it, or maybe it was a spur-of-the-moment thing. I doubt it is the latter, because you even said I was a social threat (reiterating the fact that there was no point in even compromising with you). 

Another thing, you know and I know that you're a great player, arguably the best underrated player on IMDb. You aren't afraid to experiment with different strategies, players, etc. However, in this particular game, well, this jury phase, you are coming off as slightly arrogant. I don't think you were arrogant in the game, because I had seen you as a cool guy. By no means am I trying to disrespect you, but it seems now that you're exaggerating on how much control you had. Maybe it's just me, but I've always felt that this phase should be as truthful as possible, with the candidates stating what they did in the game to deserve the victory, without all of the smoke and mirrors. I wanna see Daniel, not BostonRobDaniel. You're saying you made all these great moves and you had built a nice alliance in the very beginning, but you did in fact go against them in return for someone on the opposite tribe. Apparently you never had the control you thought you had if you took out your entire alliance for her, because you said you didn't feel like they'd take you, meaning you felt you were on the bottom of their alliance, yet you were in control? Maybe I'm overthinking this, but it seems like you were kinda frantic and you had to rely on Nicole. 

Nicole, wow, you played a great strategic game. You were one of the first few people targeted on your tribe (even with the tribe swap), yet you continue to be here. Even when I began the game with you, I was a little hesitant with you. Our last two games we played, Bitch Survivor 14 and BB:WoS, we didn't exactly end on great terms. Actually, I didn't feel like I can trust you again. I didn't want to tell you too much information because I felt you'd tell others, but as the game progressed, I surprisingly felt guilty for making assumptions. You told me what was going on with your side and I felt like you and I were actually working together for once. We even tested Daniel's loyalty by me telling him about voting you, and he ended up telling you that I was after you. At this point in time, I knew he didn't trust me too much and I knew he trusted you enough to want to stay loyal to you. So unless he knew about this little Jeopardy fact, he didn't know everything going on in the game, as I'm sure there's probably other small things that he overlooked. 

Your game has improved, and I really respect that a lot. Once again, you make it far, this time making it to the end. You were in a secure position in this game, knowing everything that was going on without breaking as many promises. You kept your word to me by not voting against me, you told me what was going on, and you made sure you didn't raise Daniel's red flag even when he wanted his tribe to go far and you weren't in the picture. That is probably just as hard as straight up rallying against people, so kudos to you! 

However, even with all of this praise, I wonder how much of your actions were deliberate. You played a great game, but I dunno if it was purely serendipitous or planned out, or a combination of both. Like Daniel, I expect you to be honest. 

Already, I'm done with the tl;dr posts, but both of you made me read those long openings, so I'm posting this long commentary/documentary/marchofthepenguins. I genuinely wish the two of you the best of luck and I hope you guys excel. To be honest, I'll be satisfied with either of you winning, so good luck! =]
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:00 pm

I didn't mean at all to come across as arrogant in my opening statement. Going back and reading it I noticed the arrogant tone, and I honestly wasn't trying to be like that. In games, I hate feeling like no one will hear me out and are dead set on gunning for me, thats why in games that I play in I at least hear out and weigh the options at every vote, which is why I listened to you and didn't immediately tell you that you were going no matter what. I wanted to show respect to you, which I would hope that you would do for me as well if the roles were reversed. Talking to you about the game, I was 100% sincere and wasn't very confident in myself. You made me pretty confident in my strategy talking to you after you had left the game, and you put it in my mind that I could win this game. I want to thank you for that.

Also, I NEVER felt at the bottom of my alliance. I always knew I was at the top of the alliance, however, I WAS afraid that my alliance would see that I was controlling a lot of the votes and winning a lot of the Immunities, and that they would need to take me out based on that reason. I knew that B9 and Nicole were in my back pocket this game, and that I only really needed the two of them (and JB until he left) to excel in the game.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Daniel =]
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 pm

I hate being so serious! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Sup guys.

I'm really surprised to see the two of you sitting here. Daniel, I expected you to be here ever since Oxy got out. Nicole, I never saw you sitting here at all. That's a testament to both of your games, actually. I was impressed by both of you. Before I ask my questions, I have a couple comments on earlier posts in this FTC.

Daniel: when I made the comment about RI, I was in no way, shape or form implying that you were in a Rob-like situation. Sorry. Saying that you were like Boston Rob in RI was definitely an arrogant and exaggerated comment.

Also, Nicole didn't get rid of her allies because of you. The TC that I left, she was working with me, Vic and Dino to try to get Vic out, and the only reason she didn't vote for Vic was because JB wouldn't go along with it. I don't know what happened with RTF and Dino but I'm assuming that she saw that voting with them was pointless.

SO, like I said, I was impressed by both of your games. Daniel, you definitely had a lot of control for pretty much this whole game, and I believe you when you said that you were the reason for almost everyone going, even if WHY you did it was questionable. Nicole, I thought you were a goner pre-merge for sure. Then I thought you would be out the door right after Dino and RTF left. But you navigated your way to the end in a really impressive way.

Daniel, the way I see it, you were in control for most of the game, but you betrayed all your allies for Nicole. A bunch of people were loyal to you but you cut them loose in favor of someone who never really got her hands dirty and has friends on the jury. You seemed to have a "shoot first, ask questions later" approach and you believed people too easily, particularly with the JB thing. Am I wrong?

Nicole, I never really took you seriously in games, including you in this one at first. I just saw you as clingy and annoying without ever really taking the time to talk to you. But you really, really impressed me in this game. You took a really interesting approach that I haven't really seen before, and you managed to navigate your way to the end despite the fact that you appeared to be dead meat after the swap. So my question for you is: did you change your style of gameplay for this game or have you always been the same and I just misjudged you in the past? Either way I apologize for jumping to conclusions about you without getting to know you, because after talking to you and working with you a bit in this game, you're really cool. You're probably getting my vote unless Daniel can really manage to convince me otherwise, so please be honest in answering my question.

Good luck to you both. You both played good games and I'd be fine with either of you winning.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm

It could definitely be said that I "shot first, and asked questions later". I think in this game I could definitely afford that though, because throughout the whole game I had the majority on my side.

When I talked with Nicole, it was the same conversation over and over and over again. The same conversations that I have had with her in every other game that I have been with her in. Me assuring her every round I had her back and telling her to vote, and WHY she should vote that person.

YES she opposed what I wanted from time to time, however, I ALWAYS got my way with her. SHE DID WHAT I TOLD HER TO.

Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Pick someone from the Jury who you want to be in the final 2 with you and explain why.
~~~~

If I had to bring anyone from the Jury to f2, it would be Dino, only because he was my orginal ally, and he made me feel safe, and I communicated with him more prior to him leaving. We knew it would be hard to keep us in the game as far as we could. Knowing full well of the Daniel/Vic/JB/B9 alliance... Whether they want to admit it, they were strong and I knew I was on the bottom of that alliance. I even told most of them I felt it.

I actually never made a f2 deal with anyone, or no one came to me with one either. I believe it bites people in the butt if they make too many of them anyways. So I just went with having none.
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am

What do you love?
I love my family and friends, for being by my side for all the bad stuff that I've put myself through.

What do you hate?
I feel as tho I've failed too much in my life and need to let by gones be by gones.

I really don't have a favorite word. If I had to guess I do say How Rude alot. :/

Lots of the swear words I don't like.

What sound do you love?
Hmm never actually loved a sound, most sounds annoy me. lol But I'd say rain drops.

What sound do you hate?
So many, birds in the morning, horns, cell phones that are vibrating, etc.

I already said I don't like swear words, but my worst would be the F word.

Hello Nicole, welcome!
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 am

Oh my gosh RTF. I thought your last question asked what I wanted to say to God when I got to the Pearly Gates. I fail!

Anyways, I would hope that he would welcome me with open arms and I would like die if he actually called me by my name. Oh wait I would actually be dead so I wouldn't die, but it would be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:36 am

However, even with all of this praise, I wonder how much of your actions were deliberate. You played a great game, but I dunno if it was purely serendipitous or planned out, or a combination of both. Like Daniel, I expect you to be honest.
~~~~

To be completely honest, it wasn't planned out. All I knew is that I needed to work with this alliance, and either get them against eachother, or try as hard as I could, to get them to bring me to the end... I worked around knowing what everyone was thinking and getting the advantage to know what they were thinking about going against eachother at some point in the game.

One thing I do need to point out is that, I thought I was done for when I told Cindy and JB I wanted Vic out. Becuase I was trying to get an alliance apart. But I didnt know how close those 3 were, which is why it kinda worked on getting Vic out as well. But I was partly targeted after that as well. But I did my best to stay out of being voted out. Which worked by getting others voted out and such.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:47 am

So I have learned a lot from this game and this Jury phase. One thing I willl definitely remember is to keep it short.

I stepped out of my role that so many people are familiar with me in. I wasn't the sidekick to some big threat, I was the big threat. I was calling the shots, not Nicole.

If you want to vote for someone who lead the game socially, physically, and mentally then the vote should be me. Socially, I spoke to each and everyone of you about the game and was aligned with the majority of you, for the majority of the game. Physically, I won four of the nine Individual Immunity Challenges (9, 8, 5, 3). Mentally, I called the shots and stayed hidden up until the end of the game, where it was just to late to attempt at getting rid of me.

Thank you guys for your time!
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:02 am

did you change your style of gameplay for this game or have you always been the same and I just misjudged you in the past?
~~~~

I've always been a weak link when it comes to challenges, and I know that, everyone knows that. I do have my days where I win one, or two, but its purely luck. I try my hardest at the challenges, its not like I don't get them, I just either take longer, or I'm so not fast when it comes to google answering questions.

My game play usually ends up where I'm in the middle, and don't know which way to go.

This one, I made sure that I made choices that I knew would get me further in the game. When Daniel came to me about an alliance with him/B9/Jb, I was all for it, because it was the tribe swap, and Eric point blank told me he was voting me out. So I knew an original Maraamu alliance wasn't gonna work out.

Once merge came, it was harder to know where I stood, I knew with my alliance of Dino/RTF we didnt have numbers. I tried to keep them safe as best I could, but we knew it wasn't gonna work out with this tight alliance.

The only way for me to know that I wasn't leaving was with Daniel, he reassured me I wasn't leaving. BUT others were telling me I was next to go and all this stuff, that it was Daniels saying. So I needed to make Daniel think I was worried about leaving, so that I'd look like I was weak so he'd take me further.

It may have worked since I'm sitting here, but by no means did I ever think I'd be sitting here. From day one I knew people would judge me from previous games. I was working nights so it looked like I wasn't active. BUT there was never a night/day that I wasn't talking with anyone, I knew who would be leaving, or what was being said. I made sure that I was in a good spot.

The only thing I was worried about was at f4/5... For the whole Daniel/b9/jb/cindy/vic alliance, it worked to my fair that things were slowly dying with the alliance. I was part of it, just for being here. I may have said things to people, I may have wormed my opinion about strong alliance or deals that may not have been true. But it sunk in to some peoples heads. Whether it was solely that or from others, I did my best to have an opinion.

Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am

Closing Statement:

Whether I get one or a couple votes or none at all, I proved to myself that I can change peoples opinions about myself. I proved I can be social, I proved to myself that I can be helpful with challenges, by making moves to keep myself safe.

I may not have made the biggest moves, or was the main alliance leader, or won lots of challenges. But I'm sitting here because I sat myself in the middle of an alliance, and broke them up to not make me be the target. I didn't realize that I'd be capable of having someone think about going against their ally's or anyone for that matter. But this alliance at the end wasn't as close as they looked.

They all wanted to go against eachother at some point in this game. Mostly towards the end, Daniel had the upper hand, because he was winning most of the challenges. Which is why I went mostly with him, and siding on who should go next. I didn't think he'd take me to the finals tho, but I'm sure glad he did.

I hope you all take in consideration that I may not have been the strongest leader, but I sure as heck didn't sit and follow someone to the end. And, thanks for hopefully taking what I've had to say into what your looking for into voting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:50 am

the jury may now vote in their confessionals, for a winner
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:10 am

i still need votes from Cindy, Dino and RTF
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Finale and winner will be tonight at 10
i will start opening up all the forums around 8
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Good luck Daniel!! Either way I enjoyed this game, thanks Max for inviting me back to play games!!
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 pm

This game was fun. Smile I would wish you luck Nicole, but you don't need it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:59 pm

I have to run out, should be back to post in 30 minutes
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 pm

OMG I'm nervous now, hurry up Max. lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury in session
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2