feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jury in session

Go down 
+6
DanielB
B94-1
lilvic
PixieMistress
JB_is_awesome
Max
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Max

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Jury in session 2504eok

The floor is open for Rob and Sarah to make their opening statements in this section of the forum
After, it's up to the jury to ask questions
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunquesas.forumotion.com
Max
Admin
Max

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Daniel sent me his opening in case he was unable to post it promptly

To: Max
Posted: Today at 1:03
Subject: My Opening Statement
Wow, starting this game I had no idea that Nicole and I would be sitting here in the final two. This game started right in the middle of baseball season. During the first week, I wasn't here much at all as I had a game EVERY night. I somehow managed to get myself into the majority of my tribe, even though I wasn't particuraly the most active person on our tribe, hell I was even one of the least active due to baseball when it came to challenges. Behind the scenes, it was a whole different story. I immediately aligned with Oxy who approached me and I warned him about my baseball games taking up my time, and offered that I would be his bitch in this game and do exactly what he says as long as I was safe. Surprisingly, he was looking for the same thing and we ended up both being Vic's "bitches", although that didn't last long at all as the rain halted my baseball games and I was in it to win it from that point out. When we went to our first Tribal, I had connections with JB, B9, Vic, Oxy, and Tara. Vic and we decided that instead of going for someone like MarbleAnn, we should go with someone who was MOST LIKELY to jump to the other side come tribe swap. Getting Dtor out was a must.

Going into the tribe swap, I was like OH SHIT I AM DONE! I was on a tribe of 7, with 3 people on my side. I knew for sure that Eric/Jack/Dickey/Nicole would vote the three of us off one by one. My spirits were down. Until I was approached with the offer to get rid of Nicole. I was in awe at this move. They had the advantage and were willing to give it up just like that? I immediately approached Nicole and told them of their plan to get rid of her. Eric left, followed by Dickey. At this point I knew I could trust these three all the way to the end of the game, which I did for the most part.

We moved back into the merge, and I played down my relationship with Nicole, JB, and B9 to Vic. I wanted him to think that I was still his bitch, when in reality I saw myself calling all the shots. Going into the merge, I won the first and second immunity challenges where Oxy and Jack both went home. Oxy was originally apart of our alliance, but his loyality always wavered, so he was given the boot right off the bat. We at least knew where Jack's head was at, even if it was completely 100% coming after Vic and I. We remained calm and collected as we saw the minority scrambling to collect votes to stay in the game. I knew Nicole would stay loyal to me, because I had saved her from going before the merge.

After Jack left, we had Dino, RTF, and Cindy left that wasn't apart of our final five alliance. As Jack was leaving a comment was made that this game was just like Redemption Island. I started to think, and wonder who they were refering to me as??? Sitting here I can say that I actually did play a game quite similar to Rob's from Redemption Island, and I would have never even noticed it, had it not been mentioned.

Dino had to go next. I knew he was the biggest social threat to me in this game at this point, as he was talking to my allies. That didn't fly well with me, as I didn't need them to start seeing what Jack and him had seen, that I was PLAYING the game HARD. I got the votes, and Dino left. At Final 7, the pressure of Vic being in the game finally got to me, and I pulled the trigger on his boot and got Nicole and B9 to vote him with RTF and I. It was a complete blind side as I didn't tell JB or Tara that I was doing this. This is what ruined my ties with them, and lead them to going home in fifth and fourth place. RTF going home in 6th place was obvious as I had B9 and Nicole who were my loyal buddies, and then I had JB and Tara who I had a final five alliance with who were kinda pissed at me and not trusting me at this point, but I still wanted to honor them with the deal we had made.

At Final Five, the vote was extremely difficult. Tara approached me and point blank told me that she was going to the final three with Nicole and JB, and that if I didn't win Immunity there was a huge chance that I was going home. That was a huge mistake on her part, as I was going to take Nicole out and go to the final four with her/JB/B9. I won Immunity, and told Tara she was going. She was going as I knew Nicole and B9 had my back. Nicole then told me that JB had told her that he wanted me gone. Big mistake from JB seeing that I was going to the end of the game with him, and planned to honor our final two deal. I made the swift decision to change our votes to JB. JB left the game. At this point, Nicole also told me that B9 had wanted to vote me out as well, as he saw me as a huge threat. Finally people were seeing me as a threat, but it was too late.

Tara was in the final four with my *NEW* final three alliance. I knew Nicole would vote with me, though I was a little worried about B9's vote. I assured him that I had his back and that we were so close to the final two, so Tara went home. I was in the final three with my two loyal buddies. I was all for taking B9 to the final two, until I found out he wanted me gone! Therefore, I took the ONE person I KNOW FOR SURE had my back the whole game.

I played this game super aggressive, won four individual immunities, controlled a lot of the votes, and most of all played a very hard social game. For the most part, I played the game very honestly, and I stayed loyal to those who I had planned to stay loyal to, until I heard of thier plans to turn on me. When I heard of their plans, I got to them before they got to me. I think I deserve the title of Soul Survivor here, and hope that you guys think I deserve it as well! Fun season guys!
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Quote :
Wow, starting this game I had no idea that Nicole and I would be sitting here in the final two

Understatement of the year, lol
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Before I ask questions, I have to say, Daniel, you may be Pixie's Russell. If she was able to get you to think I wanted you out that may get her my vote. If you lose, I'll tell you now that your mistake is taking Pixie to the Final 2.
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:16 pm

OMG you have no idea how much I hate this computer, I had like 6 paragraphs written and this computer likes to highlight things, and now its all gone. Grr! I'll post it my opening later, my computer is about to die...
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:09 am

Ok, since I can’t remember word for word of what I wrote before… I’ll just post in parts of what I’ve contributed in this game to deserve the title Soul Survivor…

I want to thank Daniel first for him taking me to final 2, I actually thought he would be taking either B9 or JB throughout this game. So thank you Daniel! I appreciate it.

Now onto what I’ve done in this game that may help decide on who you should vote for, and ask questions about…

Throughout this game I did not feel safe, I thought I’d be out in the first few TC’s just because everyone either has something against me for whatever reason, or because I wasn’t that active. With having to work nights sucked so much with not being able to help out with challenges that much made it harder for people to not target me to leave. When I was able to be here for challenges I did my best to help out as much as I could, I believe I proved myself and showed that I don’t just sit and have others do my challenges for me. I may not be the greatest at them, but I also give it my best.

Theres no way that I thought I’d get here by not doing anything, I made myself worry so much that I’d be voted out every Tribal Council. I even said that to Daniel every night I believe or almost every night, just because I knew how tight he was with the others. I had to do something, I had to turn some people against others… Well I tried first by getting Vic voted out, but that didn’t happen and Jack left. I went to people who I knew were close to Vic, but I had to try because otherwise I could be sitting in the jury.

I needed to get Vic out of the picture because I knew he might be able to get himself to the finals… Before that actually happen Dino left which I knew was gonna have to happen, but I kept my word to him and didn’t vote him out.
Then Vic left, because I made people worry that he wasn’t safe in this game, with having Cindy and he could win challenges, whether I was the one to convince them to vote him out idk.
Then I wanted Cindy out because she does tend to get far because she doesn’t show herself as a threat… And everyone loves her. I didn’t work with her in this game, I did keep in touch with her tho. But RTF left before she did, he wasn’t apart of the alliance.

Then JB left because ok so there was this whole problem with who to vote out… I was told either B9 or Cindy was going to be leaving… I was all for voting out Cindy. But then I told Daniel that JB and Cindy wanted to vote out B9, so that lead to him wanting JB out because he didn’t want to get voted out next. So, that’s how it lead to voting out JB.
Then Cindy left. Then down to me, Daniel and B9. I actually thought if Daniel or B9 were to win they would pick eachother to f2.

I may not have made huge moves, but I made moves to prevent myself for getting voted out, and making others targets or by having numbers on my side.

Now that I can’t think of anything else to say I’d like the jury to ask questions that will help them decide who should get their vote. Thanks again I’m excited to have made it this far with no regrets!
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:00 am

To Daniel:

Daniel, this might surprise you but your opening statement makes me want to vote Nicole. She may not have made many big moves but one thing she successfully was able to do, and I'm basically quoting Dino here, is she was able to get you to turn on each and every one of your allies which makes you look like the bad guy and she gets off scott-free.

That said you played a very aggressive game and a respectable one. You compared yourself to Boston Rob, but that is not who Jack said/thought you were. While you played a good strategic and social game, the difference between you and Boston Rob is he took people to the end that he was pretty sure that he could beat. Nicole played a rather decent game but instead of calling the shots she was the little birdie who was telling you things that would cause you to get your allies out and therefore move up on your list. So basically, my point is taking Nicole to the Final 2 may cost you the game.

Oh and to address something:

Quote :
Nicole then told me that JB had told her that he wanted me gone. Big mistake from JB seeing that I was going to the end of the game with him, and planned to honor our final two deal. I made the swift decision to change our votes to JB. JB left the game.

I think I've already told you this but I was never going to turn on you. My plan was B94 out at F5. Cindy/Pixie at F4 and the other at F3.

Nicole, you played a good game I think. You were a target from rather early on and are now sitting in the Final 2. You were able to get Daniel to turn on his allies and move yourself ahead in the game. So GJ.

But I do have questions for the both of you: (my vote is still open)
Daniel:
1) Do you think Pixie could beat you? If so, Why?
2) Why did you decide to vote out Vic and not tell me?
3) I'm still kind of confused about the TC where I went, can you give me the detailsexactly of what happened. If possible, I'd like to see the PM where Cindy said Pixie/Me/Her were a Final 3.

Nicole:
1) Were your intentions to get Daniel to turn on his allies throughout the game? Because I'm a bit surprised that you are in the Final 2 myself.

Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:15 am

For some reason... people seem to think that in their opening statements they have to give an outline from day 1 to day 39 of their gameplay and etc. I soooooo don't feel like reading all that and it happens ALL the time. In the actual game of Survivor, you state certain aspects of your gameplay and a brief tidbit of why you should win the game. If someone asks you about a certain boot, THEN you tell them. Reading these essays is just a hassle. IDK... maybe its just me. lol.

Anyways..... I usually don't have questions but this time I do.

Daniel... bad bad BAD move comparing yourself to RI Boston Rob. Baddd move. This is what I CAN say... If I was never away for those 3 days in NYC, I wouldn't have been voted out at 7th. I can pretty much guarantee that. I honestly don't think you would have lied to my face all night long. I knew about your alliances with B94 and Nicole... it was super obvious. But I have a feeling if I was online every day, that things would have went much MUCH differently. You took me out when I was gone ,which was smart. A little cowardly... but smart nonetheless. The deal was to go to f5 with the original tribe and we could have done that AND you still could have made the finals. You had b94 in your back pocket and you could have grabbed JB and that would have been an easy way to get to f3 for you. (Of course... with me still in the game... that wouldn't have been so easy. Wink )

My question to Daniel is..... If I wasn't away for those 3 days in NYC... would you have still voted me out when you did? I'm looking for ABSOLUTE honestly and believe me when I say I smell lies and BS SUPER easily.

My question to Nicole..... why should I vote for you? Me and you spoke that one night, but me and Daniel were closer. Daniel backstabbed me, so you have a chance for my vote.
Back to top Go down
B94-1

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:42 am

First off congrats to both of you. I don't really see this as a hard choice at all so

Nicole:

You played a good game but what made you better then Daniel? My question is why should i not vote for Daniel.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:28 am

Hey guys I am on my way home from District and we got second this week again!

I will answer questions as soon as I get home!
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:55 am

Lol, Vic. You were supposed to go at the final 6 the next round.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:50 am

Daniel:
1) Do you think Pixie could beat you? If so, Why?
2) Why did you decide to vote out Vic and not tell me?
3) I'm still kind of confused about the TC where I went, can you give me the detailsexactly of what happened. If possible, I'd like to see the PM where Cindy said Pixie/Me/Her were a Final 3.

1) Yes Pixie could beat me. I think she could beat me given the fact that I was definitely an antagonist in this game. You even compared me to the GOD AWFUL Russell! haha. I wouldn't say that I was as bad as Russell, or Nicole was as good as Natalie though. Nicole stepped up and I knew I could trust her, when I didn't feel I could trust you guys.

2) I decided to vote out Vic because I didn't want to risk him coming in and making a move that would put me out of control of the game, which I feel I had from the start of merge. I didn't tell you because I knew you would have been against it, even though you said after the vote that you wouldn't have.

3) Tara asked me if I was voting her and I said I didn't know. She told me she was voting B9 or I because she was closer to you and Nicole. That showed me that she wanted the two of you in the final three with her and I had to do something to stop it. She also told me that her original plans for the final three were you/VIC/her. That didn't sit well with me seeing that me/you/B9 had a final three deal, and I knew that you guys didn't like voting Vic out at F7. I panicked, won Immunity and said lets vote Tara. I then changed my mind and put the vote on you, because I felt betrayed by you.

She never said that you guys were a final three, but she did say that she trusts the two of you more.

=]
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:54 am

My question to Daniel is..... If I wasn't away for those 3 days in NYC... would you have still voted me out when you did? I'm looking for ABSOLUTE honestly and believe me when I say I smell lies and BS SUPER easily.

First of all Vic, I had no idea that you were gone to NYC!!! I just thought you were out partying! Laughing To be honest, I wouldn't have been able to lie to you, but I probably would have still voted you with the help of RTF, Nicole, & B9. I knew Nicole and B9 were voting what I wanted them to the whole game, and RTF was desperate to stay in the game, so I talked about the vote with him and saved him.

You were the biggest threat left in the game that had the power to take me out of control.

Hope that answers it.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:05 am

-__- Just because thats who she said she's close to =/= Final 3. I even told you the night I was voted out what my plan was so why didn't you change the vote?
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:07 am

Oh and you aren't as bad as Russell, but Nicole is MUCH better than Natalie.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:08 am

I thought you were bluffing and I was too pissed to even speak to you. Thats why I was telling you to do what you had planned all along. I was thinking you were planning on voting B9 thinking Tara/Nicole were voting him as well.

I can't believe I did it, but I did. I really wish I hadn't though, I was just so pissed at the thought of you trying to backstab me, that I wanted to "get you first" when I see now that you were never coming after me.

Until that night, I was going to the final two with you.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:20 am

Why were you pissed? I don't think I had done anything at that point... Basically why did you believe that I was going to turn on you?

This is a tough vote because you were in control of the game and I felt closer to you, but Pixie got you to vote out all of your allies and go from a potential Final 6 finish to getting you to take her to Final 2 and we as the jury can't ignore such good gameplay like that.

Last edited by JB_is_awesome on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:25 am

I was pissed at the thought of you betraying me and not being true to our original f3 and f2. I thought at the time I was getting you before you got me. I knew I was wrong after you left.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:27 am

I edited BTW
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:38 am

Pixie didn't get me to vote out all my allies. Vic going was my choice and had nothing to do with Nicole.

Nicole COULDNT MAKE UP HER MIND if she would rather vote you or Tara when you went, so I pressured her into voting you.

Tara and I were never as close as Nicole and I.

Nicole had no influence over me taking her to the end instead of B9. I picked her because I trusted her the most, saw her as bigger competition in the finals, and she actually showed up for the final immunity which proved to me that she wanted it.

I hope this helps all of you see that Nicole did not influence me at all into voting you out. I chose that route myself based on who I trusted to NOT backstab me due to my status as a threat in the competition.

I did what ever was neccesary to get myself here WITHOUT RELYING ON ANYONE.

I always hear complaints a bout my gameplay saying I am used by people and stuff. WELL THIS TIME I tried to prove all of you wrong and I was the one controlling things.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:51 am

Okay. So in a nutshell, I was voted out because _______ - finish sentence.

Also, I have to say Vic going didn't really tick me off so much as the fact I didn't know about it. My issue pretty much is you could have told me.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:03 am

JB_is_awesome wrote:
Lol, Vic. You were supposed to go at the final 6 the next round.

mmmmhm. But I didn't. <3

But yeah. There were a lot of mistakes made this game by a lot of people (probably myself included). Daniel should have been voted out at final 4. You guys weren't smart by keeping him in the game since he is the biggest threat to win the game and good at challenges.

And Daniel, you shouldn't have brought Nicole to the end. b94 was in your shadow the entire game and he wouldn't have had a case to win the game against you. Nicole has 3 of her original tribemates on the jury and she never had to get her hands dirty. She played a clean respectable game. Bringing her to the end game was just bad IMO.

But good luck.
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Nicole:
1) Were your intentions to get Daniel to turn on his allies throughout the game? Because I'm a bit surprised that you are in the Final 2 myself.

No my intentions were to stay safe. For me being wishy washy the whole game of "do I actually trust Daniel" and he knew I didn't think he was being honest with me. I had to make him listen to me I wanted Vic out, he knew that hell even Cindy, and JB knew I wanted him out. Its not only Daniels input of getting Vic out when he did. I planted that I didn't trust Vic every day, only because he wasn't in MY alliance so he needed to go. And I wish he left sooner but JB wouldn't go against the alliance, and thats when Jack left.

So no my intentions were no to have Daniel turn on his allies, that was his doing, because of what I've said about each and everyone of you. So I was apart of it. But it wasn't my intentions. But towards the end I saw that he was listening to what I was saying and getting people from his own alliance out.

And, to be honest JB I'm surprised I'm in the finals as well, I thought I wouldn't even make it to Jury.
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 pm

My question to Nicole..... why should I vote for you? Me and you spoke that one night, but me and Daniel were closer. Daniel backstabbed me, so you have a chance for my vote.
~~~~~

I may not have been apart of "your alliance", which is why I never trusted you in the game. I needed you out before I left because I knew how you could easily get Daniel and others to get me out. Every night I talked to Daniel about voting you out, that I figured you were close to Cindy, and JB that you three could have a f3... Not that I knew that, but its what I told him idk if that's what worked to have you gone before me, but I was happy that it happened. Sorry to say that.

I may not have made the greatest moves, or actually won many challenges. But I worked around every person in this "alliance" knowing full well what people were thinking, of who they wanted out next. It helps some times being in the middle of alliances. I used it to my advantage. I may have seemed frantic to Daniel but I wanted him to see the old Nicole so he wouldn't think of taking me out earlier in the game.

I hoped that answered your question, if you have anything else feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm

You played a good game but what made you better then Daniel? My question is why should i not vote for Daniel.
~~~~~

You should vote for me, because I knew behind the scenes what "others" were thinking, and used it to my advantage to work around this tight alliance, I made things happen because I was so worried I 'd get voted out first before this alliance went against eachother. I wormed my way in, since I knew I wasn't gonna win many challenges, I had to use all the information that I was given to rely to Daniel, since he was mainly the only one I knew I could get on my side, since I haven't worked with You(B9) or JB that much either. And, JB has betrayed me in previous games before so I had a very hard time trusting him...

I may not have been the master mind behind the votes, but I sure as hell knew what everyone was thinking of doing. So I knew I could use it to my advantage for the road votes.

On a side note, I was never told that me, cindy and JB had a f3... I wanted cindy out of this game.lol So that info kinda is new to me.
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:48 pm

****Also, who the hell is Natalie I don't watch Survivor anymore, I hope I'm not being compared to some girl who just followed a guy****
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:25 pm

You were voted out because I thought you were going to try and target me before final three.

and Vic, if you look at the past you will see I always take the person to the final two who is tougher to beat, because I want to earn a win.

------

Nicole didn't play a factor to me in any of my allies going except for JB. I will give her that one as she told me he was going after me but Tara kinda insinuated the same thing. I didn't take Nicole's opinions into consideration at all because I knew that I WAS THE ONLY ONE working her and telling her she was safe, therefore she was voting with me everytime.

She didn't get in my ear in this game.

Yall say she got me to turn on my allies (not a true statement at all) but I think I was the one who got her to turn on her allies. DINO AND RTF were her alliance before tribe swap and she voted both of them out. I also got her to turn on EVERYONE of her tribe mates and go to the end of the game with people who I WANTED at the end of the game.

I hope this helps you guys!
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Ok I want to star tout by saying Daniel, I am SHOCKED at the way you played the game. I never thought you would be as sneaky and manipulative as you were.

Daniel, I want to know why you and B decided to make me think you were the one going, when it would had been easier to just vote me out without getting B to lie to me about what he wanted to do?

Pixie, I feel you rode coattails during this game. I think the only you stayd was A. by riding coattails and B. Winning Immunity.

Why should I vote for you?

Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Hey RTF! I think thats a compliment about my game? Thanks! Smile

To answer your question, I actually didn't tell B9 to lie to you about the vote being on me. I thought it was obvious that you were going at Final 6 after you were saved at Final 7. I am guessing that B9 lying to you was a part of his game, but it had nothing to do with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:36 pm

One thing I'll say before I have to go to a graduation party is that, I DID NOT VOTE OUT DINO. I voted randomly and voted out Cindy. I stayed loyal to him and RTF till I could no longer keep them, because we were out numbered. I went with who I thought could get me further in the game.

I did NOT ride coat tails as everyone says. God I hate that word so shut up.

I played where I could I talked to everyone I spoke to Daniel about who I thought should go I sided with him and what he said, AND WHAT I said. NO where did I just go along with every move he made.

I'll comment to everyone elses but I had to clear up in no way shape or form did I ride coat tails. I spoke to everyone in this game that I needed to in order to be sitting here. I made moves that kept me safe. I was a target for most of this game. I was told I would be voted out by F5/6 so I needed to make others a target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury in session
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next