feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sean's crib

Go down 
+3
lilvic
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx
Jack
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 pm

that's what's up.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:42 pm

for real though I'm not looking forward to Dino and RTF being the next ones here and Nicole probably being right after. Unless something dramatic happens then I can probably list who's coming here in order.

ugh the people in this game </3
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:57 am

;_; @ the likely possibility of Dino joining me
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:07 pm

sorry to see you here, Dino.

wtf was up with that 3-2-1-1-1 vote? what happened?
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Cindy and Vic did not wanna "backstab" me but by throwing their votes, that still constitutes as backstabbing IMO. They didn't wanna turn on their alliance either. I'm disappointed in Vic a little, because he completely blew me off once he knew he didn't need me anymore </3
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:54 pm

In lighter news, I miss Dickey. Can be and Eric be rushed in here?
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

*eyeroll* @ Vic. I'm so annoyed at myself for wasting so much time with him in this game.

RTF next ;_;
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:10 am

Yep, but I suspect something MAY be up, so it might not be as predictable as you think. Well, never mind. Everyone is all over the place. Hard to tell who is with who. =\
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:35 pm

wtf why was it necessary to vote me out before Vic? haha

welcome, Vic!
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Welcome Vic!
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Hey Taylor! rofl@yourgoodbyepost. I dunno who b94 even is. He's so UTR and random.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Heyy ladiesss. I'm just seeing this.

Jack, yes you should be very annoyed with yourself for wasting your time. haha. You were just way to big a threat to keep and the more you tried to convince people and rally up allies, the more I knew you had to go. You put the pressure on a lot of people. Ultimately, it was ineffective, but you were good. Smile

Dino, you leaving had absolutely NOTHING to do with me. I went away to NYC from Sunday until last night, so everything that happened then was out of my control. I wanted RTF gone, but he won immunity. So I wanted Pixie gone. There wasn't much convincing I could do to change the vote away from you because I was out partying and being drunk in the Big Apple, but me and Cindy never wrote your name down. And then they wisely voted me out next because I was a big threat and I was away on vacay.

Happy to make jury. I was planning on taking out Daniel or JB as soon as I got back anyway, so they made a good move. I don't really care who wins.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Yea B fucking wanted me, him, and Pixie to go to Final 3. The plan was to vote out Daniel, so that's what I did. I come back on today and I see I was voted out.

He is running everything IMHO. If he makes it to the end he won't get my vote at all.

Dino, were you truthfully with me until the end?
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:13 pm

sry to see you here RTF ;_;

I don't see how I was a threat. Literally all of the people I could be threatening with got out before me. Although I guess Dino and I could've done some damage. But still.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Jack, you were the smartest and the biggest thinker. Everyone left in the game sorta just does what they are told. I made sure to get rid of Dtor, Marbleann, indirectly Eric, and you because you guys can't be controlled easily.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:43 pm

I really didnt want to be controlled. I just sort of fell ingo it, that's wha tled to my demise Sad
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 pm

ok that makes sense I guess.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Yea so I talked to JB

What B said was me, him, and Pixie were Final 3, and he was getting JB or Cindy as a 4th vote.

He also told me to only talk to him and Pixie.

I just talked to JB, and he said he had never heard of the plan.

Well B did send me a PM wanting me to send JB a PM telling me to try and get JB to believe Daniel was after him. I dont think JB would even believe that.

So I think B is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 pm

B isn't going to win. I honest to god have NO IDEA who he was and I kept forgetting he was in the game. I wanted to keep him around because he was an extra vote, but I never personally spoke to him.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:39 pm

I don't even know who I want to win at this point. Nicole's game has actually impressed me a LOT here so I would probably vote her if she made the Final 2. Not sure about anyone else.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 pm

I might vote for Nicole. I know Cindy and B wont get my vote.

JB and Daniel are big possibilities to get my vote.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 pm

I doubt if Nicole makes f2. Its possible. I don't think JB or Daniel will try to go to f2 together. Daniel would be smart to end up in the f3 with himself, Nicole, and b94 which is a huge possibility.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:51 am

I doubt Nicole makes F2, too. I would guess that she goes tonight, but I could be very wrong. Cindy could go, too.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 am

I feel like a big idiot fo rnot telling JB what B wanted to do. It might have saved my ass.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:17 am

I'm a complex person lmao. The reason I can get people on my side is because I have genuine plans to keep them. I get into alliances with people I trust and try to get people who'd want me in the finals. If there comes a point where I need to go back on a deal, then I weigh my choices. It's not easy. This game, I ended up in the minority, so it was different. It's weird. I dunno if anyone returned this, but I wanted to be in the finals with Vic, you, and Jack.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Me and Jack in a final 4 was never going to happen. He would have wanted to take me out early and vice versa. I WAS planning on honoring the f4 deal with you, Dino, but I definitely wasn't going to take you any further than that. Like you said.. you are good at getting people on your side and I think you were the most likeable person in this game. You were a huge threat to win the game.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:16 pm

ugh. I was backstabbed by Daniel. The only person I won't vote for is B.

For clarity, I knew nothing about Vic's vote off. The plan was to vote him out at 6.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Also, RTF, it probably would have.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Welcome JB!
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:08 pm

And if the final 4 were to compose of me, you, Jack, and I guess your closest ally, I'd rally for a vote against one of you (not Jack). Purple rock ftw but I'd try super hard for immunity so I wouldn't have the plan backfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sean's crib Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean's crib
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas :: Pre jury/Jury :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: