feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sean's crib

Go down 
+3
lilvic
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx
Jack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Sean's crib - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:36 pm

If I were in Final 3 with you Dino, would you have honored our deal?
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Does any of this really matter? lol. We're out the game. It was fun while it lasted. All the people that played hard took each other out except Daniel and maybe Nicole.

And JB, I thought you voted for me. Are you implying that Cindy voted me out? Because I seriously doubt that.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:17 pm

You didn't vote...

We both voted to keep you unless Cindy DID vote you out.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:22 pm

I voted like 3 hrs past the deadline. :p
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Lol.

Apparently I was voted out because Cindy told Daniel that her/Pixie/me had a Final 3. Sucks so much because it isn't true.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Also, I approached Daniel about getting rid of B last night so it made daniel think he was getting 4th.

I'm going to be shocked if Daniel doesn't win this game.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Yeah. Daniel has this.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Oh btw thanks for the warm welcome Dino!
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 am

welcome JB!

yeah Vic you have a point in that we wouldn't have trusted each other enough, but that's why I wanted a Final 4 of me, you, an ally of yours and an ally of mine. That would've been pretty fair for both of us. but you're right, what's done is done. I'm already over it.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 am

Welcome Cindy!
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:32 am

Welcome Cindy Smile

Sad though at you being here.

Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:13 pm

lol @ Nicole and b94 taking Daniel to the final 3. They just lost the game.

Hey Cindy.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Right now it's between Nicole and Daniel. Daniel kinda played an aggressive game, but it wasn't malicious at all. Nicole also improved a lot within the past few games I've played with her. In BB: Winter of Sabotage, she got amazingly far and even in this game, she did enough to get further than I originally thought. Whether or not she was dragged along or it was all her (or a mix of both) is debatable, but she's come out of her shell. I tend to love the underdogs, but if it came down to Daniel and Nicole, it may be a tough choice, because both did well. Both stepped up their games this time around. I think it'll come down to the final jury performance. I don't regard b94 as highly, but he seems to have mastered the UTR strategy which is kinda cool, but kinda annoying since he's pretty hidden in the background. He still has a shot with me, but as of now, I'm hoping the other two make finals.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:52 pm

B barely played the UTR strategy. He was very sneaky, villianous, and that's it. I wont vote for him because of his strategy.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:09 pm

I can respect if someone is villainous AS LONG as he was able to pull it off EFFECTIVELY. B94 wasn't "Hey I'm going to vote you out so you can suck on it", but he has made some pretty bold... "moves" if you even want to call it that. We didn't speak, but I didn't make an effort either (by the time merge came around, I didn't think I'd need him), yet he still made an effort to do something. I don't think you should get mad at someone just because he lied to you, especially if that is the nature of the game. If it were Simon Says, it would be different, but this is Survivor. He's either 1) a complete floater or 2) a pretty decent strategist. He's not a threat and he knows it, so why draw attention to yourself by aligning with people you don't need to? Since I haven't actually spoken to him, I dunno how his mind functions, but he could be a pretty deserving candidate. However, I am leaning towards a Nicole/Daniel final 2, because they both branched out to an extent and had more of a target on their backs. So yeah, moral of the story, don't be unwilling to vote someone just because he lied to you IN SURVIVOR. Vote for someone, not against someone else.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Hey guys Smile.

First off, Dino Why do you consider what I did back stabbing you? I voted Nicole, I think that was the round RTF won the challenge? I said I wouldn't vote you and I didn't.

JB, I don't remember saying me/you/Nicolewere a final 3, B-94 wanted me and Nicole in a final 3 I think lol, unless that was a big plan.

I didn't ride cocktail alot (haha), I just didn't want to go back on my alliance.

Vic I didn't vote you, I didn't know you'd be going out, Daniel told me after your vote he didn't want me to be sad or angry that they voted you.

Nicole voted with the boys.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Well, we have our final 2. Daniel and Nicole. I think Daniel probably would have had an easier time taking b94 to the end. Nicole has had quite an interesting journey.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Congrats on the two. B-94, would you have taken Nicole too?
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Very glad to see you here B Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Daniel's opening statement told me why I should vote Nicole. :/
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Hehe I tend to dramatize things, Tara. At the time, I was annoyed that I didn't get my way, and I'll be the first to admit, I can throw tantrums, but after time away from the game, I was able to get back into an unbiased state. Whenever I play a game, I am not my typical self. I get into "Game Mode" and it takes a while for me to get out. Don't take anything personal. In retrospect, you were quite the ally and I'm glad we were able to work together in this game =]
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Nicole has most definitely had an interesting journey here, Vic. I haven't read any of their stuff yet but I'm definitely leaning towards voting Nicole.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:46 pm

rofl so much at Daniel calling himself RI Rob. no.

k I'm much more likely to vote for Nicole now. His opening statement is so cocky. and frankly I'm much more impressed with Nicole's game.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:59 pm

If he shows more humility, he'd be a good candidate. But yeah, he's taking credit for every single thing that happened. It kinda depends on how Nicole presents herself, though. She's been very impressive this game. I remember she was one of the first people targeted (key phrase: one of the first). She also managed to get Daniel to vote against every one of his allies, while she played a much cleaner (and just as effective) game. I'm leaning towards Nicole, but this is just a first impression vote. It may or may not change. Besides, now I try to sleep on everything before making a vote (people do crazy things and vote oddly if they do it immediately).
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 am

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx wrote:
If he shows more humility, he'd be a good candidate. But yeah, he's taking credit for every single thing that happened. It kinda depends on how Nicole presents herself, though. She's been very impressive this game. I remember she was one of the first people targeted (key phrase: one of the first). She also managed to get Daniel to vote against every one of his allies, while she played a much cleaner (and just as effective) game. I'm leaning towards Nicole, but this is just a first impression vote. It may or may not change. Besides, now I try to sleep on everything before making a vote (people do crazy things and vote oddly if they do it immediately).
All that but especially the bolded.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:36 am

But if we are going to be honest, it was Daniel calling the actual shots. The thing is Nicole was the little birdie in his ear telling him things that turned him against his allies. Tough vote.
Back to top Go down
B94-1

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:47 am

Hey everyone!!

Just to answer a few questions. NO WAY I would have taken daniel to the end.

The reason why I voted cindy instead of Daniel is I thought daniel would take me to the end and i did not think cindy would. So at final 4 I thought "I'm going to have a hard time beating anybody and I think my final 2 argument will work against any of these people and maybe best with daniel and with nicole and daniel I am for sure going to the final 2" So that's why I did it.

also RTF I really wanted to take you to the final 3 but daniel and jb were too strong in the game at that point.

It was great playing with you guys! It's funny to see everyone talk about me. I will admit I played a bit of a random game and I was a villain but I thought I made a lot of good moves to make sure I made it to final 3.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 am

rofl b94, WHO are you? You were probably the ONLY person I didn't speak to in this game, but ironically, I had wanted to talk to you before the game, but then we were never on the same tribe until merge, but by then, you and I both had our set plans. Maybe we can work together in a different game or something. Or better yet, actually talk lmao.
Back to top Go down
B94-1

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:15 pm

That would be cool, Dino. I don't know what game I'm going to do next..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean's crib   Sean's crib - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean's crib
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas :: Pre jury/Jury :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: