feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My thoughts on the cast, and predictions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyogre123

kyogre123

My thoughts on the cast, and predictions. Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on the cast, and predictions.   My thoughts on the cast, and predictions. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Maraamu

. Peter Harkey - Gizmo44: I know she's a good player. Played with her in a few games and made finals together in one I think. But she'll probably be seen as helpful pre-merge and a threat by the time merge comes. Early Jury.

. Patricia Jackson - DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx: My IMDb BFF. I wish him the best in this game. But his good social skills may become a problem as the game progresses. Late Jury/Final 2.

. Hunter Ellis - realitytvfreak2: Honest, good player. I've seen him being voted out very early in some games, wonder why. Hmm, Pre-merge boot?

. Sarah Jones - Pixie_Mistress: Dunno who she is? Pre-merge boot.

. Gina Crews - Dickey: Another person I don't know. Pre-merge, maybe even first out if Maraamu loses first challenge.

. Rob Mariano - EricFat: Seeing how active he is, I think he's one of the dangerous ones. Late Jury/Final 2

. Sean Rector - JackSparrowBauer: I remember him from a game, I think. Don't remember much about his game play though. Early jury.

. Vecepia Towery - Tebowbeliever222: I know who he is, but don't know much about him. Pre-merge.

-------------

Rotu

. Gabriel Cade - b94-1: Not very sure who he is either. The name sounds familiar though. I dunno, early/middle jury stage boot?

. John Carroll - marbleann: From what I've heard, this is one of the breakthrough players of late. Late jury.

. Zoe Zanidakis - XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX: Hmmm, Late jury?

. Tammy Leitner - JB_is_awesome: He's another good one, as far as I heard. Could potentially go deep into the game. Late Jury

. Robert DeCanio - DanielB17: Third time's the charm? Or is this his 4th time playing? Not sure, LOL. He makes the jury, at least.

. Paschal English - Oxy: Late jury. Don't know her very well, but she's doing good in that Mystery Island game. This is a she, right?

. Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien - dtor0903: Early boots, perhaps even first one out.

. Neleh Dennis - lilvic101: Hmmm, makes the jury at least.

I predict early Maraamu dominance, they go into merge with numbers. But like it always happens in this game, they won't stick together. farao
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast, and predictions.   My thoughts on the cast, and predictions. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Dickey is one of the veterans from the early days
he doesn't play much anymore
since i've been here (2 years now, lol)
he played S30 and Bettis HvsV
Pixie Mistress is better known as Nicole or Wishin Purple
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunquesas.forumotion.com
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast, and predictions.   My thoughts on the cast, and predictions. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Oh I remember Wishin.

But yea, Dickey doesn't familiar to me. Maybe because I've been on the boards for about a year, lol.

And I already forgot about the cast of HvsV, hah
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast, and predictions.   My thoughts on the cast, and predictions. Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:49 pm

I guess I overestimated Gizmo's potential. LMAO. Sorry, Dickey!
Back to top Go down
Dickey

Dickey

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast, and predictions.   My thoughts on the cast, and predictions. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:51 pm

lol @ Max implying im a dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast, and predictions.   My thoughts on the cast, and predictions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on the cast, and predictions.
Page 1 of 1