feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im trying to write a blog while drunk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyogre123

kyogre123

Im trying to write a blog while drunk Empty
PostSubject: Im trying to write a blog while drunk   Im trying to write a blog while drunk Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:55 am

I had one too many glasses of wine tonight soooo. thjis blog may not make much sense.

Yay!! daniel wins final immunity. Realistically, i always kinda knew that he would make it further than Dino. I mean, dino gurl, I love you, but Daniel always seemed to be a better strategist. in funfrica he didnt do so well cuz he was stuck in a lame alliance (my alliance LOL) but he did GOOD this season. I dont care who he goes with to the finals with, but if I can suggest, maybe he should bring b-94. Pixie seems to be a nice lady and she could definitley convince some people to vote for her.

anywho i should stop before this gets out of hand. bye!!
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to write a blog while drunk   Im trying to write a blog while drunk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:59 pm

lmao I agree. Daniel is a great strategist and in this game, he definitely outlasted me. I accept responsibility for my downfall, but he had a solid tribe to begin with. My original tribe was divided so it was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to write a blog while drunk   Im trying to write a blog while drunk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Daniel/Ky/Dino f3 in Survivor Funmoa please!
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to write a blog while drunk   Im trying to write a blog while drunk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Haha if you're just as aggressive, probably not. ^_^ Just kidding, it would be great jury bait.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to write a blog while drunk   Im trying to write a blog while drunk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Anyone can beat me in a F2 situation. Wink I promise! Smile
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to write a blog while drunk   Im trying to write a blog while drunk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Thats what she said.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to write a blog while drunk   Im trying to write a blog while drunk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:28 pm

^Lame Laughing
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to write a blog while drunk   Im trying to write a blog while drunk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Haha I know. But WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? ^_^
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to write a blog while drunk   Im trying to write a blog while drunk Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Laughing Nothing unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to write a blog while drunk   Im trying to write a blog while drunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im trying to write a blog while drunk
Page 1 of 1