feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Max

Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)  Empty
PostSubject: Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)    Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)  Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Monday May 23rd at 9:00 eastern
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunquesas.forumotion.com
DanielB

DanielB

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)    Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)  Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Hey everyone! So I have a game scheduled tommorow, but it might get cancelled seeing that it rained all night last night, and this morning.

Also, I have a game on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Laughing So, I am going to hopefully be here tommorow so we can win, I can sit out on Tuesday for the challenge (hopefully yall can win) and then on Wednesday I will be here for a challenge and we can win. On Thursday yall can sit my ass out again, and if we lose yall can vote me out if yall want, because baseball will definitely hinder me in this game.

So no worries, if yall feel yall need to get rid of me to be able to win challenges, I am okay with that because baseball season is in full force. haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
Marbleann

Marbleann

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)    Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Are we suppose to pick someone to do the challenge. Or is the challenge cancelled because of rain?
Back to top Go down
Marbleann

Marbleann

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)    Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Where is everybody at?
Back to top Go down
Dtor

Dtor

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)    Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:09 pm

On the other thread
Back to top Go down
Marbleann

Marbleann

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)    Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:09 pm

What other thread I thought we were suppose to be here.Come on. This is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Dtor

Dtor

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)    Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:10 pm

the Rotu tribe thread
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)    Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:11 pm

You guys are right though
i told them to move it here
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunquesas.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)    Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge 1 "Back to the Beach" (work on challenge here)
Page 1 of 1