feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional thrad

Go down 
+2
PixieMistress
Jack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:28 am

I was avoiding doing this at first because I think confessionals are pointless in games where there are no episodes, but I really need to rant.

*spills everything*

So I went into this game with nothing but a raven F4 alliance with Eric, Oxy and Dickey. People got jealous and targeted me, Eric and Dickey so here I am at the merge without Eric and Dickey. Oxy is one of the most awesome people on IMDB and we're BFF's so he's my #1 at this point. I trust him with pretty much anything and I'm pretty sure he trusts me, too.

So the reason Eric and Dickey left was because we thought we could trust JB and/or Daniel to side with us and vote out Nicole because she had no loyalty to us at all and she's worthless in challenges. Well the old Rotus sided with her instead. So Daniel/JB/B94/Nicole were a solid 4 on New Rotu and I'm thinking that they're still going to stick together. They're my primary target atm.

I approached Vic about working together and telling him about how the 4 of them are tight and all that, and he just did his typical Vic thing where he pretends to be disinterested and acting like he's above talking to me, and just saying that I'm safe, but he doesn't trust me enough to say anything else. We even discussed going to the Final 4 with Oxy and Cindy so it would be fair for both of us but he wouldn't commit. That was all last night, so I thought I could give him time to think about this. So I talk to him again today and all he says is that I'm safe and that Daniel MIGHT be a target, but he still won't tell me who he wants gone. Does he want my vote at all??? he is so frickin annoying I can't even believe it. I may be working with him now but I honestly can't wait until I get to vote him out. If I do, that is. He's srsly asking for it.
Back to top Go down
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:48 am

I would of went with you guys and you all would of been in f3ish whatever. But Eric ruined it for you guys. Cause I knew he'd be after me. But I couldn't go against my first alliance right of the bat by voting out RTF even tho I kinda wanted to.

But Eric stayed and one of my alliance members left anyways. lol Cause my confessional thing didn't save my vote which I was pissed about.
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 am

Laughing I love the Vic/Jack stuff. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 am

I'm kinda relieved tebow left instead, because if she replaced Eric, it would have been a bad tribe and both Jack and Dickey would have been premerge boots. Jack <3 nice working with you btw, even if it was short-lived
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:54 am

lol me/jack being unable to work together without one of us screwing up <3
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 am

omw @ this. hahaha. Jack, I'm sorryyyyy. Sad Sad Sad

After we voted out marbleann, Oxy threw a tantrum and at that moment I knew that Oxy wasn't 100% loyal to me and I got a feeling his loyalties lied elsewhere (with Jack or marble, Eric, etc). So the plan was to take out Oxy and we only could tell CERTAIN people and certain people couldn't know. I knew you and Oxy were together so of course I couldn't tell you. All I could tell you was that you weren't leaving. I tried to be as nice and informative as possible. haha. But you campaigned sooooo hard and I knew that you 100% had to leave after Oxy. Oxy had to go because she was a wildcard and I didn't want her on jury (Oxy, gurl you know I loveeeeeees you.) Sorry Jack. If I knew that there was any way we could work together, I honestly would have tried it. But it was too late in the game to really try anything. Thats why I said it sucked seeing you go. It really did. I hate being a jerk to you (not really, thats a lie).

*leaves thread*
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:06 am

Quote :
*applause*

Jack wins the award for biggest scrambler EVER. I love it. I really love it. He's writing these giant walls of texts and I'm reading like every other word. Like... dude. Relax. He's digging his hole ever deeper. I REALLY want to get rid of him now because he's a HARD player. He plays hard and he's not the kinda guy to accept 10th, 5th, or 4th place easily. If he doesn't win Immunity, I want either him or Oxy gone.

I was so venomiss. <3
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:07 am

Daniel: I'm glad I can provide entertainment haha but I don't get why so many people find our rivalry so funny. He just annoys me.

Dino: I'm really glad I got to work with you, too!

Eric: ugh don't remind me of LS9. We had our work cut out for us in both this game and that one but in that one we were RIGHT THERE but then I had that stupid screwup. I'll never forgive myself ;_; this one we weren't even close rofl
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:09 am

What happened in LS?
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:10 am

lilvic wrote:
Quote :
He's writing these giant walls of texts and I'm reading like every other word.

That's what you always do...

but thanks for the compliments! I guess I could've just let it roll and not talked to you a lot and maybe I would've lasted longer but that's not how I roll. I don't really play the UTR game very well. Except Mys5 but I wasn't even that UTR then. oh well at least I got on the jury in this game.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:13 am

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx wrote:
What happened in LS?

Cliff notes version:

Eric was on one tribe, I was on the other. Jason was my only ally and pretty much everyone grew to hate me on my tribe except Jason, but he and I both made merge somehow. Eric had some allies, too, including Kyndall who was an alias. Eric/me/allies teamed up at merge and we gained the majority. At F7 me/Eric/Kyndall were locked in and it looked like we had Jason, too, but I accidentally referred to Kyndall as Kyndall rather than as her alias name. Jason realized who she was, and that he was the 4th wheel, and he voted me out with the other three losers (hi Oxy <3). Eric went next and Kyndall got 4th.

it sucks because the three of us almost made F3 for the second time ever.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:16 am

omw 0_o that sucks. =\
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 am

I know O_O I felt so awful for screwing over Eric and Kyndall like that
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:23 am

It led to the birth of my sitting duck avatar so it all worked out.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:28 am

very true.

PS- I miss the Hangout ;_;
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 am

What is on the Hangout anyway?
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 am

Nothing anymore.

Too soon.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 am

stuff. haha we discuss Survivor, movies, TV, and just random stuff. It's a lot of fun and you should totes join if it ever comes back. Chaz has almost as many posts as his weight in pounds so consider yourself warned.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:37 am

lmao wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessional thrad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional thrad   Confessional thrad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessional thrad
Page 1 of 1