feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal council 5

Go down 
+4
realitytvfreak2
Marbleann
Oxy
Max
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Tribal council 5 Jeff-probst-tribal

Come in guys and take a seat

Tp everyone: How important was it to win this challenge?
To everyone: What was your initial thought when you saw Rob voted out at the last TC?

Cindy: You are one of the main fire provider. Are you sick of the lack of work ethics on your tribe?
lilvic: You were absent tonight. Could this cost you?
Dino: You seem quiet since your fight with Eric. Is there a reason behind it?
Oxy: What would you say is the weakness in this tribe?
RTF: Are you worried about this vote?
Marbleann: Are you feeling more comfortable with the forum?

It's time to vote. Please do so in your confessionals, you have 12 hours
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunquesas.forumotion.com
Oxy

Oxy

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Tp everyone: How important was it to win this challenge? Very. We lost.
To everyone: What was your initial thought when you saw Rob voted out at the last TC? I was like "whose rob" and then I was like "oh its eric" and then I went like this Sad

Oxy: What would you say is the weakness in this tribe? RTF being on it.
Back to top Go down
Marbleann

Marbleann

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Am i more comfortable? Let's say I could not figure out how to upload a image here. I am not a idiot but this website is making me feel like one. And WTF is image hosting.? I am on the internet a lot and I never seen a place so confusing. It should be easy. People come to me for help about the internet. But I guess I am asking to much for a game site to be clean and easy to navigate. Things should be easy not difficult if possible. Yes I am mad and I am getting my two dogs to steal some food tonight, I am just letting you folks know in advance.
Back to top Go down
Marbleann

Marbleann

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:43 pm

All challenges are important to win IMO. But again I do not like mess and this website is really messy.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:44 pm

RTF: Are you worried about this vote? I definately am worried about it.

Tp everyone: How important was it to win this challenge? It was very important. Sadly, we got a huge disadvantage
To everyone: What was your initial thought when you saw Rob voted out at the last TC? :/

oxy, funny you say that considering I was the only one who actually did this challenge. I feel your comments are pure hate for me, which is bullshit since we ARE a tribe and we ARE supposed to work together.
Back to top Go down
Oxy

Oxy

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Yeah RTF, you finally attempted a challenge. But like... where were you on other challenges? The rest of us have contributed significantly in challenges or even in fire/food threads. You... get an A for effort?

I actually think we could do better without you.

And I don't "hate" you. I don't have the energy to hate someone on the internet. You annoy me though. And I probably annoy you, or other people on this tribe. Whatever? Yeah, I don't like you, but plenty of other people do so don't focus on the one person who doesn't care for you.

When you go out to the park, you don't set up your picnic next to the only pile of dog crap do you?
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:50 pm

I think you not liking me is influending this though. For th epast two days I've contributed more than anyone. Me, you, vic, and Cindy were the only ones to attempt on fire and Food. I might have fucked up a question, but at least I tried, and we did more than Dino and Marlbeen
Back to top Go down
Oxy

Oxy

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:55 pm

"For th epast two days I've contributed more than anyone."

No... you haven't.

" we did more than Dino and Marlbeen"

So you think dino and marble deserve to go home tonight?
Back to top Go down
Marbleann

Marbleann

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Yes true the last few days I was absent. I am not going to make excuses. The reason is in my confessional. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:56 pm

If your basing on who has contributed than yes I do
Back to top Go down
Marbleann

Marbleann

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:04 am

Just asking was I here tonight? Or was I a figment of MY imagination. Here is the deal I have been very ill for the last week. Had to call 911 a few times. Right now I am writing this while I am on my nebulizer. So Stop fighting each other. It is not worth it. I was going to try and do my best but forget about it if you folks are going to fight over who is doing the most. I know I am not.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:14 am

O_O @ all of this...

Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:25 am

Sorry I was out, guys. I was celebrating my 18th birthday. I promise to be here tomorrow, though.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:18 am

To everyone: How important was it to win this challenge?

Like Oxy said, winning a challenge is important all the time. It would be foolish to say it isn't. We need our best competitors in this game in order to do well once merge comes around, for two reasons. One, we want to have the numbers advantage. Obviously right now we are in the minority, but that's what Maraamu is all about- overcoming the odds. Two, we want our teammates to keep immunity AWAY from the new Rotu tribe. If we get rid of our best competitor, then once merge comes around, we can't target the other tribe's best competitors and our chances at survival would diminish. 

To everyone: What was your initial thought when you saw Rob voted out at the last TC?

I was shocked, to be honest. I saw that when I tried to do it, it was out of immaturity. However, Eric is a nice competitor. He would have proven to be a great asset for them in future challenges. Ironically, tonight says otherwise, but we had less people here to do the challenge for whatever the reason may be. It'll be interesting to see what their excuse would be if they keep picking off their strong players. Luckily for them, the swap benefits them, as they have allies on THIS tribe. However, once merge comes around, the three that stayed together on that tribe during the swap will continue to work together, while they will first take out the former Maraamu tribe, followed by the former Rotu members on the new Maraamu tribe. This is why I think this new tribe should stick together in order to prevent such chaos. If Rob was eliminated, then that just emphasizes the fact that the old/new Rotu trio will stick together till the bitter end and will do WHATEVER it takes to win. Eric's elimination will definitely leave an impact on us, but I think the new Maraamu tribe should do what's best for the new Maraamu tribe, NOT the old Rotu tribe. 

Dino: You seem quiet since your fight with Eric. Is there a reason behind it?

To be honest, fighting really isn't my thing. The only people I've ever genuinely had a fight with were Masta (also known as Dha), Matt (but surprisingly, only once), and rory/millie from Tocantins (but we have made up since then). It takes a lot of energy from me, and this is Funvivor. Should be fun. Eric is a good guy and I think it was inappropriate to fight whenever I had done something bad and defended myself knowing it wasn't right. Contrary to popular belief, I am not calculative and evil and bald with a sinister cackle. I tend to care about people, which usually hurts me in the long run, but this is a game, and games should be fun. I know you expect me to say that it's strategy for me to keep myself UTR (I have mentioned this in my confessionals), but the more I think about it, the more I realize that it doesn't matter that I'm quiet. That's just who I am. I'm vocal when I wanna be, and I'm quiet when I wanna be. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Oxy

Oxy

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:31 pm

I don't get why yall are voting out marble over RTF? so stupid.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:32 pm

It's a democracy, not a dictatorship
Back to top Go down
Oxy

Oxy

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Oh RTF...it's still a dictatorship.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Not really...you don't tell people what to do
Back to top Go down
Oxy

Oxy

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:48 pm

Did I say I was the dictator?

Oh geez, you are not smart.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:52 pm

You implied it
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:57 pm

Guys, if we continue to bicker, we are going to be creamed by Rotu upon merge. We need to be cohesive; we can't attack each other.
Back to top Go down
Oxy

Oxy

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:01 pm

No, you inferred it. Stupidly. I didn't imply anything.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:11 pm

Cindy: You are one of the main fire provider. Are you sick of the lack of work ethics on your tribe?

Not really. The tribe tries to post when they can so no I am not sick of the lack of work from the others about the fire Smile.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:26 pm

lol @ all of this.

Like seriously, Marbleann, no offense, but I don't know shit about you besides the fact that you brought "dogs" on the island. You rarely contribute for challenges and despite being on the same original tribe, I just don't know you or trust you as well as everyone else. Therefore, I'm voting for Marbleann.
Back to top Go down
Marbleann

Marbleann

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Fine. That is very fine of you But see here is what mature people do. First they try to get to know them and then they make the decision if they can trust them. If you do not know me how can you make the decision I am not trustworthy as everyone else? I don't know you but so I don't know if I can trust you. But I do know this about you because of your hastily made assessments your judgment needs to come into question and perhaps people might think a little about voting you off...next. BTW people who do know me and ask any of them know if anything I am trustworthy. I dare anyone to come out and say the opposite. But guess what that is your loss for making a dumb assessment without knowing a person. Grow up.
Back to top Go down
Marbleann

Marbleann

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Vote me out for not contributing. Fine . But to infer I am not trustworthy is something different. That is something that is very important to me , ask anyone who has played with me before.
So lilvic this is a warning for you, and you alone. Don't you ever come into my sites again. And you can ask KBF about that.. You really messed up assessing my trustworthiness without even knowing me. Well you are going to know me now, the pissed off me. See I have gained quite a few folks trust because of my trustworthiness and now you got to watch out for them too. You dumb bi*tch.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Ummm, dumb BITCH! I never said you weren't trustworthy. I said I don't know you and therefore... I DON'T TRUST YOU. You may very well be the most loyal and trustworthy person in the whole wide WORLD... but I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT YOU. And at this point in the game, if we haven't spoken, then that means we have different alliances. Plain and simple.

Have a good day ma'am.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:08 pm

Anyways, where the heck is tribal council?
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:13 pm

i was having issues with this website
it happens like once a week
posted in a minute
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Tribal council 5 Jeff-probst1

Thank you for casting your votes Maraamu. We are about to find out what happened at the fifth TC of the season.
I'll go ahead and read them out.
The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area right away.

Here are the votes

Hunter

John

John

Hunter

John

The final vote and fifth person voted out of feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

John Carroll (marbleann), you need to bring me your torch, the tribe has spoken.
Thank you for playing and trying to figure the forum out
always a pleasure

Tribal council 5 Jeff-probst-survivor

Time to head back to camp and get ready for the next challenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council 5   Tribal council 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal council 5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next