feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have yet to do my confessies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oxy

Oxy

I have yet to do my confessies Empty
PostSubject: I have yet to do my confessies   I have yet to do my confessies Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:16 pm

mmmk so i'm aligned with everyone. surprise surprise <3 I keep going back and forth between alliances.

If I want to play this game for realsies, then I'm F2 with VIC

IF I want to play this game for bitchyness and lolhuh? factor, I'm going with eric and jack.

fuck. I realyl want to have an actual alliance with eric, but idk if this game is when it's gonna happen.

im also with b94 and cindy and daniel. Daniel ugh. Him and I always end up fighting too lmao I dont get it <3

I think I'm just going to keep aligning with everyone and saying "good idea" to all their plans and pretend to go along with all of them until I get FOUND OUT and then voted off for being annoying. <3
Back to top Go down
DanielB

DanielB

I have yet to do my confessies Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have yet to do my confessies   I have yet to do my confessies Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:36 am

Laughing Daniel ugh! Razz
Back to top Go down

I have yet to do my confessies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas :: Confessionals :: Oxy-
Jump to: