feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal council #3

Go down 
+4
realitytvfreak2
MaxIsATranny
PixieMistress
Max
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Come on in Maraamu and take a seat

Tribal council #3 241t6km

In this game, fire represents life
Once your fire is out, so are you
Tonight, you have the task of voting someone out, but before we get to that, let's talk

. Dickey, you seemed upset about your fire going out. How important is that fire for your tribe at this time?
. Jack, you came back and showed your worth to this tribe. Is anyone specifically to blame for this loss?
. Eric, reach down deep and tell us how you're really feeling, lol?
. Pixie, as the only girl on your tribe, do you feel at risk?
. Dino, what do you specifically bring to the tribe?
. Tebowbeliever, you keep being quiet. Have you settled in at all?
. realitytvfreak2, was American Idol really worth it?
. To everyone, same question as last time. Rotu seems very active, how do you beat them in the next challenge?

It's time to vote. All votes are to be posted in your confessional area
You have 12 hours to post your votes
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunquesas.forumotion.com
PixieMistress

PixieMistress

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:44 pm

~Being the only girl, never seems to put me at risk, I kinda feel I'm usually the only girl on the tribes I usually get. lol Or at least one of 2...

But you never know I could be going cause guys stick together. lol

OH and we just keep working together to try and beat the other tribe!!

Oh and I record idol so I can fast forward through Jacob and commercials!! So much better than live. lol
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:46 pm

- This tribe's kind of been sucking alol, me included this challenge. we've just got to re-focus after the switch and stick together. a maraamu won the real season, should be no different this time. we just can't let the other tribe fuck with our heads when we switch tribes, they're at an advantage at this point and any loyalty they pretend to have to any of us is fake
- beating rotu in the next challenge isnt really relevant, but we've got to keep the tribe united and get rid of the person who might flip and hasn't done anything.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:36 pm

. realitytvfreak2, was American Idol really worth it? I feel it was in a way. I really dont want to go tonight, but sometimes there things outside of games you want to do that might hinder you from helping your Tribe.

. To everyone, same question as last time. Rotu seems very active, how do you beat them in the next challenge? We jsut need to do better and come together.

Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:37 pm

-eh not really. We were really really close in this one so I guess we just need to do a bit better next time.
-We're swapping next so...
Back to top Go down
Tebowbeliever222

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:07 am

Haha FYI I am in fact a girl... And no I'm not really settled because a. These forums are kinda confusing and b. I haven't really played with anyone on my tribe before
Back to top Go down
Dickey

Dickey

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:01 am

I was mainly upset because I saw that one of our members (RTF) was actually online during the time period that our fire needed to be stoked, yet he didn't post in the thread for whatever reason.

Fire is huge right now because it gives us advantages. If RTF had posted when we needed him to then we would have had the advantage as opposed to both tribes being on level ground during the challenge. Given that Rotu is clearly more active than us, an advantage in the challenge could save us from Tribal Council.

As for beating Rotu, we just need to ensure that we're trimming the fat from our tribe and weeding out the less-than-active individuals, and of course, doing whatever we can to keep the fire going and our food stocked for challenge advantages.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Just waiting on something before i post tc
not accepting votes past deadline or anything
but i don't want my confusion to change anything
the challenge today is canceled
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Oh ish
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Tribal council #3 Jeff-probst1

Thank you for casting your votes Maraamu. We are about to find out what happened at the fthird TC of the season.
I'll go ahead and read them out.
The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area right away.

Here are the votes

Hunter

Rob

Hunter

Rob

Hunter

Rob

We are tied with 3 votes for Rob and 3 votes for Hunter. Only 1 vote remains

Sarah

We have our first tie of the season
Here is how it will work

. Hunter and Rob cannot vote
. The other 5 will only have 6 hours from this post to vote IN THEIR CONFESSIONALS
. If you are having problems with posting, or you word things unclearly, I will not count it
. This should not tie again with 5 voters, but if it happens to tie again, it will go to a purple rock draw

Hunter, Rob, two very different players. This is your chance to state your case and convince Maraamu that you are the most useful to keep around
Good luck
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Guys, I know you are apprehensive about keeping me. But I promise you, that if you keep me, I'll lead Marramu to another Victory. Yea I know Rob is sort of a leader, but he doesnt have the heart like I do to stay in the game.
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Yeah, I've got nothing to say. If you guys seriously think RTF can help you guys out in the future more than I can, by all means keep him around.
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Quote :
but he doesnt have the heart like I do to stay in the game.

That's complete bullshit and you know it. Which one of us ditched the challenge last night to watch American Idol? Which one of us goes online here all the time but never positively contributes to the fire thread or the challenges? If you're going to plead your case at least be honest about things, RTF.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Iam being honest. You just hate to lose.
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:41 pm

I will respond to that with this picture of a bewildered monkey:

Tribal council #3 Chimpanzee_picture_1
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm sure if it were Chaz or Firebolt, or someone else who wasnt here for a challenge, you'd keep them.
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Because they're typically useful in either challenges or strategy. You do nothing every single game you're in.
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Yea ok I do nothing. Last Season of Funfrica, I led my Tribe in Two Challenge wins, I helped several times during Survivor 41.
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:15 pm

This is completely fucking ridiculous. Good luck, guys, this game's going to be really fun if you keep getting rid of the people that actually give a shit. So tired of how you guys play now, do you even have fun or do you just sign up not to do anything at all until you get far? Done with these games, you guys suck the fun completely out of them and you wonder why IMDb's totally dead.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Eric, every one of the players left on our tribe have an interest to play, but they use different strategies and techniques to advance. Not everyone can show up constantly, nor can they post frequently on the thread, but they still have their hearts in this game, including you.
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Yeah, tebow is really, really invested in this game. You got a potential threat out because you decided to play like a bitch, that's a valid but completely lame strategy at this point and when me/dickey have been the only ones doing anything. At least admit it.
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Okay, here's my final plea to you guys: as far as I know, you can change your vote in this game. Give me a break for once and let me keep playing, because it's clear I care more than tebow or RTF or Nicole and you guys are lying to yourselves if you say otherwise. Stop playing such safe games for once, do something unexpected, and keep me around. You guys always say "why is IMDb dead Sad" and shit, here's your answer. People play safe, boring games and get far, but have no fun at all doing it. This is your chance to prove that you're not a completely lame individual, so change your vote and make the game at least a little exciting.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:39 pm

You've called out three of the seven members of our tribe and expect everyone to keep you when about half of them will be voting for/against you? Eric, you're a solid player, and if I was playing a safe game, I would have voted with you against RTF. Thats the safe game. Even if we did change our vote, you know that people originally voted you out and you would think about taking us out eventually.
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:45 pm

No, a safe game is keeping people who don't care so you can easily beat them later. That's a safe game. A game I can respect is keeping people you might not beat later on, but have the balls to go up against. Dickey and Jack are voting to keep me (I hope lol<3), Nicole and Tebow aren't. You're the swing vote, simple math. Forget about Nicole and Tebow - they've proven to be completely useless time and time again in games, they'll do whatever someone tells them because, for whatever reason, that's the strategy they always rely on. So they don't matter anymore, they're going to end up being completely insignificant to the season because that's the kind of player they are. This is your chance to DO SOMETHING and not play a conservative, lame, boring game like everyone does now. Keep me and I'll be in your debt until the end of the game because otherwise my ass would have been gone this round. Vote me out, you might go far, but nobody's going to care because you'll be up against RTF and Nicole and Tebow and other people who aren't worth shit in games. Vote me out, see what happens.
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:02 pm

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I don't want anyone to be indebted to me, because each person is allowed to make his own decisions freely. If I voted to keep you around, I wouldn't want you to feel like you owe me one, because this is a game, not a bet. In addition, that would be a safe game, but as you've said, that would be "boring". I know I am probably digging my own grave right now, but I'm expressing my opinions just like you're expressing yours. You bring up good points, but at the end of the day, it's not something I can see working out too well.
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:05 pm

You are so feckless.
Back to top Go down
Tebowbeliever222

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Haha wow max wow.....you really have no idea what you're talking about
Back to top Go down
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:11 pm

And then you resort to name-calling. I'm trying to engage in a normal discussion.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Max? what did I do? lol
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:15 pm

No, you're trying to rationalize to yourself why you're playing like a massive vagina. Seriously, good luck, buddy. Hope it works out for you. You're going to have a really fun time in this game if you keep playing like this. It just seems kind of funny to me that people play games now just to do nothing and bring people to the end who don't give a fuck, but play however you want.

Watch out, Dickey. You've actually been useful in this game, so you're probably going to go soon too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal council #3   Tribal council #3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal council #3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next