feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voting booth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilvic

lilvic

Voting booth Empty
PostSubject: Voting booth   Voting booth Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:32 am

So........ Dtor. My vote is for you. You showed up tonight and thanx for that but... you aren't my ally. And most likely you'd align with Jack and Eric and they'd just dispose of you anyway, so I'm doing you a favor and saving you from the heartbreak. Take care. Smile
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Voting booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting booth   Voting booth Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:15 am

My second time voting this game. haha.

Sorry Marbleann. I'm voting for you. I seriously NEVER know what you are talking about and you are just too random and unpredictable to keep around. And plus your dogs keep shitting in our shelter. Take care. ^___^
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Voting booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting booth   Voting booth Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:50 am

I'm voting Oxy. Not sure if he cares but I think its best. Oh, and I have absolutely zero clue how this vote is going to go.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Voting booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting booth   Voting booth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:33 pm

I'm voting Pixie. Dino is probably going but I at least have to keep my word.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Voting booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting booth   Voting booth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Voting RTF
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Voting booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting booth   Voting booth Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 pm

FINAL VOTE:

Daniel... you get my vote. You made the right move by getting rid of me, because if I stayed, I would have gotten rid of you. Congrats on making the final 2. You deserve the win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voting booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting booth   Voting booth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting booth
Page 1 of 1