feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reaction to my Tribe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dickey

Dickey

Reaction to my Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Reaction to my Tribe   Reaction to my Tribe Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Well, I'm in Maraamu, AND I'm Gina Crews, which I think is hilarious because Matt is going to be so pissed that I am his favourite castaway ever on Survivor. Max, please tell me you did this on purpose <333

Anyways, Jack (Sean), Eric (Rob) and I are all on the same tribe so hurray that worked out as well as it did. Poor Oxy will have to fend for himself for a while until the switch at least <3 stay strong girl.
Edit: lol Vic is in this game? when did that happen? Stay strong vic <3

So I was talking to Eric today and he was like "Dino approached me and Jack asking for alliances" and I was like "lol wtf he approached me too" so we were laughing at how frantic he is ~reaching out~ to all the members of the tribe lol. I guess he's a part of the alliance now? But I think we'll blindside him hopefully at one point <3

Sad that WD40 (who I don't even care to see who he IS... k I lied he's Gabriel lmao hopefully he is the first voted out of his tribe like his namesake <3) isn't on my tribe so I can't furiously campaign against him. Also I heard Gizmo is some sort of cheery robot woman who sucks so that's poopy but GJ Max at recruiting your first cyborg.

WTF is a Tebowbeliever? must investigate.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to my Tribe   Reaction to my Tribe Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:59 pm

tebow was once known as Wonderfulme
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunquesas.forumotion.com
Dickey

Dickey

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to my Tribe   Reaction to my Tribe Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:35 pm

MAX WHAT ARE YOU DOING, THIS IS MY SPACE TO VENT AND CRY AND DIRECT MY ANGER.

(but omw that it's wonderfulme such a goddess thanks for letting me know)

Please never again ENCROACH on my space, Max.

(unless you give me more news on wonderfulme)
Back to top Go down
soco

soco

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to my Tribe   Reaction to my Tribe Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:16 am

Hi Dickey <3

Who is WD40?? That's not Mel/Joey sockpuppet is it?
Back to top Go down
Dickey

Dickey

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to my Tribe   Reaction to my Tribe Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:58 am

omw my thoughts are being so violated tonight <3

if you read my first confessional I gave that nickname to b94 or whatever.
Back to top Go down
soco

soco

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to my Tribe   Reaction to my Tribe Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:24 pm

*gets into your mind*
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to my Tribe   Reaction to my Tribe Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 am

why does Chaz have access to confessionals? O_O he's cheating again kick him out
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to my Tribe   Reaction to my Tribe Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:56 am

He spammed mine too ;-; I think he breached the firewalls.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to my Tribe   Reaction to my Tribe Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:58 am

since when does he have that mental capacity? or do you mean breach as in how a whale breaches a dam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaction to my Tribe   Reaction to my Tribe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaction to my Tribe
Page 1 of 1