feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 5 Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

Episode 5 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:35 pm

When Eric was voted out he revealed that he had an alliance with Oxy/Marbleann on the other tribe and that worried me because I have an alliance with Oxy to go to the Final 5. Obviously, I told Daniel about his and then I go and tell Vic because if I were in his shoes, I'd like to know. I told him that they might want to consider throwing the challenge and getting rid of Marbleann.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Maraamu lost the challenge. I don't know if they threw it but the plan for them is to get rid of marbleann so the other side loses a number.

Dino contacts me and says he doesn't know who he should vote for and I tell him he should vote for Marbleann. He says he will so hopefully he isn't messing with me. Oxy and Marbleann are apparently aligned and Oxy is trying to get Dino, Cindy, and Vic to vote RTF.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Laughing Apparently, Eric is sending Vic angry FM's on the hangout blaming him for getting him out. Seems like Jack/Eric/Dickey don't think we can think for ourself. Laughing For now, we'll continue to lket them think that Vic is HBIC when in actuality Daniel and I are.
Back to top Go down
MaxIsATranny

MaxIsATranny

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:48 am

lmao I sent Vic a JOKE FM once saying he was probably conspiring against me. Seriously, vic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1