feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #21- JB Drama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

DinosaurxgoesxRAWRx

Confessional #21- JB Drama Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #21- JB Drama   Confessional #21- JB Drama Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 am

JB is literally the only person who can continue my game here, but he's admitted that I'll be out at the final 7. So what do I do? I pester him and pester him until he changes his mind. I'm not trying to make him feel bad, but I've burned many bridges here and I can't have it stop here in my usual game placement. I like JB but he wants to keep Vic around. Vic and Daniel are without-a-doubt aligned till the final 2, and it's possible that Cindy is the third wheel. Vic broke his deal about keeping Jack in the final 4, so I revealed his secret deal with me during a group chat with Jack and RTF. I am trying to gain their trust and do whatever it takes to come out on top. I promised JB a final 2 deal, but this will only apply if he gets rid of Vic. We have been strung out about this and it looks like he's almost done. We may be able to get through to him. Who knows? And I kinda made a remark to b94-1. xoxo I apologize in advance <3
Back to top Go down

Confessional #21- JB Drama
Page 1 of 1