feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas

The Funvivor Fourth Season

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ugh Dino is such a party-ruiner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dickey

Dickey

Ugh Dino is such a party-ruiner Empty
PostSubject: Ugh Dino is such a party-ruiner   Ugh Dino is such a party-ruiner Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:30 pm

So I've spent the entire time establishing a good rapport with Dino, exchanging stories from our past, etc. Tonight, he decides to vote Eric out without telling me. What a little stinker. Of course I understand why he wants to vote out Eric, but really I have to agree with Eric's thoughts on this one - Dino is playing too safe of a game. RTF is such a non-threat that should be voted out as soon as possible, but Dino really just wants to try and coast his way to the Final 2. He says that because there's a switch happening it would be best to get rid of Eric, but he's NOT considering the friends Eric has on the other tribe. Daniel, JB (is he there? lol), oxy, vic, etc. That will give him complications, and I am not sure that I can (or want to) help him out of that mess.

Back to top Go down

Ugh Dino is such a party-ruiner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funquesas :: Confessionals :: Dickey-
Jump to: